Driving

Jonathan of course, would follow the rules. He knows how to do stuff correctly. He's also patient and doesn't honk his horn.

Joseph.. crashed the car- he also honks the horn on a daily basis

Jotaro also follows the rules and does stuff correctly but would get super mad in traffic and honk his horn when necessary.

Josuke would break some parts of the car, but it's alright he has Crazy Diamond 👍

Giorno crashed the car as well 😟 he knows how to drive correctly, but somehow he crashed it a few times. Mista and Fugo were the culprits of breaking the horn out of anger.

Jonathan doesn't mind if you put music in the car or not. I think he would draw the line if it's something really inappropriate or just something not pleasant to hear.

The music is the reason the car crashed. Joseph was vibing amazingly but way too much. He also puts his hand out of the window cause he considers it cool.

Jotaro is just silent. If you ask him for the aux cord, he doesn't say anything. I mean, he doesn't mind music but he's more of a silent ride.

Josuke plays music on a daily basis. He played some fruity song. Okuyasu was in the car as well and they sang that one Spice Girls song that went "ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT"

Giorno doesn't mind music as well. If it's with Trish and Mista, he would play Party in the USA. He also has a car that has no top.