𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞?
𝑦𝑒𝑠.
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝.

Her head boiled with the pain erupting from Wanda, as government men grabbed and restrained her; but Wanda heard Adelaide's thoughts before she acted on them, and attempted to calm her down and diffuse the situation.

'Please, it's okay. I won't let them hurt me. Just please, run. Run, Addie!' Wanda called across the airport to Adelaide, but Adelaide only heard the crushing of metal behind her, as the anger that Adelaide had pent up finally spilled out, and the metal housing of a plane was morphed and crushed until it lay as small as a tin can on the floor. Adelaide breathed, her chest expanding so much that it felt as if it could explode.

Wanda struggled and attempted to reach out for Adelaide, but she was held back by the many arms of the guards. Adelaide couldn't take it anymore, shadow dripping from her eyes, and she ran forward at the men, before launching herself into the air. She got around ten metres into the air, before a large blast from a jet in the air, piloted by no one special, slapped into her side, sending her smashing down into the hard floor of the runway.

Wanda screamed, causing a blast of energy to surge from her body and sending the guards who had ahold of her to go flying backwards. She ran, without hesitation, to Adelaide's side as she now lay motionless on the floor. Wanda knelt down next to her and took her body in her arms, creating a blanket of energy around them both. She sobbed and begged for Adelaide to wake up, tears choking her breath.