11 - Halloween, Hate & Hickeys

~ All The Time - Jeremih, Lil Wayne, Natasha Mosley ~
❤︎

"Bitch it's Halloween and there's a huge party tonight! So put on your skimpiest outfit because we are going as sluts!" Maya barges into my room.

"Halloween's today?" I question. I didn't even notice. I've been sleeping all day.

"Yes! I don't know if you have a costume or not but I brought the extra bunny ears I had laying around in case you need something," she tosses a pair of white bunny ears on my desk. I sit up and observe Maya's outfit.

Fake blood runs down the edges of her mouth. A vampire cape but she's not wearing anything but short spandex shorts and a red crop top under. "Vampire. I like it," I tell her. I get out of my bed and search through my drawers.

Nothing. "Give me the ears," I hold my hand out. Maya hands me them. I pick out and change into a white bralette and short silk white mini skirt. "Tadah!" I show Maya my outfit.

"Aww look it's the hooker Easter bunny," Maya jokes. I laugh along with her.

"Shut up. I didn't have much," I laugh.

"It's fine you look hot," she compliments. I hear a knock at my door and head to answer it. "Werewolf!" I shout seeing Luke in costume. His hair's a mess like wolverine and he has fangs.

"See! She knew what I was," he gestures to me while looking at Maya. Maya rolls her eyes and grabs my hand leading me out.

We walk to Luke's car and he drives us to the party. It is at a huge Airbnb. We walk in and immediately people call Luke's name. He's pretty well known. "Have fun ladies. Call me if anything," he says before walking off. I wave while Maya drags me to the kitchen for drinks.

"Ay it's the three musketeers," I comment seeing Tag, Levi and Heath.

Maya and I approach the three. "Don't call us that," Tag says, making me and Maya laugh. He's dressed up as a zombie. Maya heads straight for the drinks. I hand her my cup for her to make me one.

"So zombie, vampire and what're you dressed up as?" I ask Heath. He's shirtless, wearing ripped black denim jeans and that's it.

I stand in front of him as he leans against the counter. "A sexy devil," he smirks.

"Wow, you really missed on that one," I say sarcastically.

"Aww I'm hurt," he places his hand over his heart in a sardonic way.

"Aww I don't care," I mimic the same tone as his voice.

"What're you dressed up," he asks, flicking one of my bunny ears.

"A bunny, aren't I cute?" I do a full twirl in front of the boys. Maya hands me my drink which I take graciously.

"Sure," Heath raises his brows.

"Whatever Mr. Devil. Where are your horns?" I ask. He isn't wearing horns, a tail or even has a trident. He pulls out a pair from his back pocket. I take them from his hand and put them on him. His eyes locked on me the entire time I put them on his head. I'm surprised he didn't put up a fight.

"Anyways party time!" I say turning to the group. We all grab our drinks before leaving the kitchen. People are dancing, grinding, drinking, smoking, playing games and everything.

A hand grabs my own pulling me away from the group. "Didn't know I'd see you here," the hand goes around my waist and I stare up at Kai. The football player. My arms go around his neck.

"Really? Interesting. Like my costume," I ask looking over my shoulder at the back of myself.

"Gorgeous," he compliments. I pull one arm away from his neck to take a sip of my drink. "How's football?" I ask.