37 - Threats, Tackles & Theft

~ Who Hurt You - Daniel Caesar ~
❤︎

I wake up to a loud ear bleeding scream. I lift my head off the warm chest. Staring straight at Peyton. Oh shit. I quickly sit up and wrap the sheets around my naked body.

"Pey, it's not what it looks like," I try to tell her as she stares at a sleeping Heath. How the hell is he still asleep?!

She screams again. I slap Heath's arm as he begins to wake up. "Peyton you're going to wake the whole house up," I whisper. She stomps her foot before screaming for a third time.

"Pey what the hell are you screaming for- oh. I'm going to fucking murder someone," Penn fumes. I stand up wrapping the sheets around my nude body.

"Out! Deal with it later. Just out!" I shout pushing them both through the door. I close the door and relock it. Wait, how the hell did the door unlock. Must have been Peyton, she used to always unlock my locked door when we were younger. I swear I had no privacy from her.

I sigh, leaning my back against the door and look at Heath who is now sitting up. "We're fucked aren't we?" He asks. His voice raspier than normal considering he just woke up. I nod in response.

How the hell am I supposed to explain this one now. "What do you want to do?" He asks. I get up walking over to him at the same time I hold up the sheets around my body.

He pulls on the sheet dropping it from my body. "Fuck, do you know how hot your body is," Heath gawks at my body with no shame. I know I'm naked but I feel as naked as glass right now.

"Hope you aren't getting with me for my body," I lightly joke. He grabs my arm pulling me down onto his lap. He begins peppering kisses along my shoulder and neck.

"Of course not beautiful. So, how do you want to do this?" He asks, referring to the elephant in the room. I groan in annoyance while pulling the sheets back over my body.

I lean my head into the crook of Heath's neck. He wraps his arms around me, holding me. "We have to go soon," I whisper after a few minutes of silence.

"I know. Come on, go shower," he stands up placing me on my feet.

"You know you could join me," I suggest. He looks at me with desire in his eyes. "But not now. If we take too long they're going to suspect something." As much as I want to shower with Heath, it's probably a bad idea.

His face instantly drops making me laugh. I take a step closer to him and wrap my hands around the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss. "Later, promise Heath baby," I whisper.

"Fine. Hurry up though," he turns me around and smacks my ass hard. I look back over my shoulder at a smirk in heat. "Text me before you go downstairs," he says before leaving my room.

This is going to go horrible.

❤︎

I'm making my way downstairs in black sweats and a crop top. A small ache between my legs even if we didn't do much it was still foreign to me.

I texted Heath beforehand so he should be down soon. I walk into the living room where everyone is sitting. And I mean everyone. Peyton, Penn, Sam, my parents and Heath's parents.

This, this right here is humiliation.

I take a seat on the empty couch. "So fam, what's up?" I ask. They stare at me with spite and hate. Heath walks in wearing grey sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

Damn why would he wear grey sweatpants. Out of all the colours.

"Take a seat. On the opposite end of the couch," Ryan makes clear gesturing to the couch I'm currently sitting on. Heath does as he's told, sitting far from me.