When He Discovers New Territories

The two men walk to a local pub famous for their burgers and sweet potato fries. The atmosphere is grunge, brick walls, and a new band is playing in the corner. The men sit at a booth along the wall and orders two Irish whiskies. Remington watches the band play a slow melody with the singer's deep smooth voice serenading the room. He relaxes against the booth, and touches his lips where Andy had captivated him in the cinema. The way Andy touched him, the way he touched Andy at the party. The way the older bit the younger's bottom lip that drove him crazy. This is so new. I don't know what to think. This is all too good to be true.

"You okay in there?" Andy looks across at his date fully in a daze. The way he touched his full plump lips makes him want to reach over and kiss them all over again.

"Yeah, sorry." He mumbles. "Just lost in the moment. This band is really great."

Andy chuckles, "Yeah, they sure are huh. I'm going to share them on my story." He takes out his phone and records them for a moment. He tags them and lets his fans do the rest. Hopefully they will get a bigger fanbase.

When the food arrives, Remington nibbles on the fries shyly and looks down. "You know, you are so cute when you act all shy and fragile," Andy mentions. "What did you think of the movie? I didn't think it was too bad compared to the rest."

Remington blushes. "I wouldn't know, I never watched the rest," he chuckles. "And no, I'm not cute. If anything I'm okay."

Andy laughs out loud. "Sweetheart, you are more than okay. You are hot. I can barely contain myself around you." Remington chokes on his drink. "Those leather pants look so good on you, but I wonder how they'd look around your ankles."

Remington's eyes widen. Should he entertain this? I'm so fucking nervous. He takes a leap of faith. "And what would you do if they were," he leans forward and whispers to the man.

"You would be screaming my name, and begging me not to stop," he whispers seductively. "Also, you would never have to fake anything with me. I'll have you cumming so quick you won't know what hit you."

Remington squirms and whimpers. He was never this turned on with his ex. Or any ex for that matter. What makes this man so great? He bites his bottom lip.

"Come home with me tonight, and let me be the one that bites that gorgeous lip of yours."

The younger drinks the last of his Irish coffee and nods.