When He Announces

Remington wakes up the next day and smiles back at his lover who has his arms around him. 

"Sleep well baby?" Andy asks, kissing his lovers knuckles where the new ring is. 

Remington lays back and looks at his ring since he didn't get to see it last night. 

"Holy shit Andy!" He sits up and then gasps in pain. Yeah, my ass still hurts, shit!

Andy laughs and pulls Remington into his lap softly, letting the man sit on his lap and lean against him.

"It's fucking beautiful Ands. I can't believe it." 

He opens his phone and turns it on a selfie. He looks at his face and gulps when he sees the bruises over his neck. He drops his phone and looks at Andy, with fear in his widened eyes. 

Andy catches on to what is happening and hugs his fiancé tight. "It's not from him baby. It's okay. Remember last night? It was me. You loved it with me."

Remington nods and hides his face in his lover's neck. Andy rubs his arms and shushes him, helping him calm down. Eventually Remington is able to get out of the panic attack and picks up his phone again, reminding himself that the bruises are from love and not from rape. He takes his hand and shows it to the camera and Andy kisses his cheek. It was a perfect selfie. Remington smiles and posts it on Instagram and on Twitter.

Remington Leith- My darling Andy asked me to be his forever! I am fangirling and screaming in my head!!! Isn't this ring fucking gorgeous? I love it Andy, but I love you so much more <3 #FutureMrBiersack