When They Have To Go

Remington wakes up the next day feeling groggy from the pain medication. His head is in Andy's lap and Andy is scrolling through Tik Tok while rubbing Remington's head. Remington raises his head a little and smiles at his husband, then starts to yawn. Andy smiles back and pulls Remington into his lap, and starts to kiss his neck and shoulders.

"How are you feeling baby?" Andy whispers into his ear, nibbling on it lightly.

"I'm tired as fuck, but I feel okay." He shivers when Andy continues to kiss his ear and neck.

"You wanna talk about what has been causing you so much stress?" Andy wraps his arms around his lover, still slowly kissing his neck and shoulder.

Remington leans into him, moaning at the soft love his husband is giving him. "I'm scared to go on tour babe," he whispers, feeling ashamed.

Andy sighs, he figured that was the reason for all of his uneasiness. "Please don't stress out. Let me handle the stress for once. I need you to relax. I can't live without you and this is already tearing you apart and we haven't even left yet." He gently nibbles on Remington's ear, making him moan out loud. 

"Keep doing what you are doing and this will help tremendously."

Andy smiles and gently tackles his lover down on the bed.