When There Are Morning Shenanigans

Andy wakes up his boyfriend bright and early the next morning. 

"Babe, babe!" He gets on top of his boyfriend starts tickling him. 

"Andy, get the fuck off of me!" He groans, trying to hide himself under the blankets and pillows.

The older man picks his boyfriend up by his armpits, wrestling him and making him bend in weird positions, holding him down on the bed laughing. 

"I swear Ands I don't like you," he says groggily, having a slight giggle in his voice. Andy lets him go and grabs him by the legs and drags him out of bed. Remington shrieks and Andy picks him up enough so his head doesn't hit the floor, but lets him drag on the floor.

"We are getting ready babe whether you like it or not!" 

Remington is laughing hysterically. "This is abuse!"

Andy gets his boyfriend into the bathroom, and they both undress. He starts the shower and makes his boyfriend join. 

"Okay, tell me what's going on," Remington smiles, washing his hair. 

"I'm taking you on a date today." Andy lathers up his hair and rinses it, smiling at his boyfriend. 

"Do I get to have my phone today?" Remington pokes his bottom lip out. Andy scrunches his face and looks at him.

"Do you think you can handle it love? 

Remington frowns, and looks down. "I think so. Just don't leave me by myself, okay?"

Andy nods and lathers his boyfriend's hair with conditioner, making him moan. "Ughhhh your head rubs feel amazing." 

He chuckles and kisses the boy. "You never asked me where I'm taking you!"

Remington puts some body wash onto the scrubber and starts washing Andy. "Okay tell me."

"The aquarium!" 

Remington squeals. "Are we going to see dolphins?" 

"Hell yeah babe!"