When Payback Is A Bitch

Andy's jaw drops. "No. Not in a million fucking years Remington. I'm not sharing you with anyone else. Ever."

"But I have to share you against my will?" Remington asks, crossing his arms across his chest.

Andy slides his fingers through his hair. "I just fucking can't Remi. I can't stand another man touching you!"

"Then it's over Ands." He turns around and walks to the door. Andy catches his arm before he hits the door.

"This isn't fucking fair Remington!"

Remington slaps Andy across the face. "Neither is me having to stare at all of these fucking hickies Andrew! So what you can't bear to have someone else's cock inside me? Make me feel good? Make me moan and beg for them to go harder?"

Andy furrows his brow, getting heated from the anger.

"I want you to watch me get on my knees for another man. Have him control me and yank on my hair as I take his delicious big cock in my mouth." He licks his lips and rubs on his growing bulge. "I'm going to beg him to take over me. Handcuff me. Spank me. Shove that big thick cock in my tiny little ass that I know you own."

Andy gulps and watches him, wanting to push him up against a wall. 

Remington walks over to the closet and finds a black pair of ripped up skinnies and a black button up. He barely buttons any of it and adds a leather jacket on top. Andy's heart is shattering but he says nothing. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Andrew." He growls and slams the door, leaving his lover feeling helpless. 

Andy sits on the bed helplessly. If this is what he has to do...then so be it I guess.

Remington easily met two men at a local gay bar. They all danced and drank together until at least 1 in the morning. After Remington was heavily intoxicated they barely had to convince him to go home with them. The blonde haired man drove while the black haired man made out with Remington in the back seat. He takes off Remington's leather jacket and kisses on his neck, making him moan out.

"Don't you dare get him there without me!" The blonde haired man yelled into the backseat. 

"What's your name sexy?" The man asks while sucking on Remington's nipples. 

"Ahh, Remi, who, ah are you?" 

The man smiles and starts kissing his stomach. "Drake. And that's my boyfriend Levi." 

"Mmmm Drake and Levi," Remington mumbles while pulling at Drake's hair. " Why don't you show me what that mouth can do Drake." 

Drake smiles and palms at his bulge. "Soon sexy. I want all of us to enjoy your undoing."

Levi hits a stoplight and turns around at them. "I promise we are going to have you cum til you can't fucking walk anymore. Have you ever sucked off a guy while getting fucked Remi?" 

Remi bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, getting excited. They pull into an apartment building and both men lead Remington up, squeezing his ass on the way up the stairs. 

Levi picks Remington up and walks him in the room, throwing him on top of the bed. He crawls over him and rips his shirt off, exposing everything to both men. Drake yanks Remington's pants down both men are licking and biting and kissing him. Remington is a moaning mess but wants them deep inside of him, taking control of everything. 

The next morning Remington wakes up in-between both of the men. Ow I'm sore as fuck. He quickly finds his discarded clothes and puts them on, running out the door. He catches a taxi and relaxes into the seat. He checks his phone and sees text notifications.

Andy- please come back to the hotel....

Andy- God Remi I'm so fucking sorry. Please don't let anyone touch you

Andy- this is fucking breaking my heart Remi. Are we even going to be okay after this??

Andy- at least be safe. I don't want you catching anything

Andy- I fucking love you baby. I can't lose you

Sebastian- are you fucking stupid? I heard what you did. This isn't gonna get you anywhere Rem

Emerson- listen....I know you are hurting. But this isn't healthy dude. 

Emerson- we have to check out by 1 so at least hurry your ass up before we leave you

It's 11 now so he has plenty of time to shower and pack up. He enters his hotel room to Andy sitting on the bed with Lonny at the hotel desk. Andy sighs in relief and Lonny watches them both. Remington gives him a smirk and goes into the bathroom. Andy follows him and watches him take off his clothes. He's got bruises and scars on his back. His hair is a mess and he has hickies going down his neck to his hips. Andy sits on the sink and watches Remington wash himself.

"Well, was it worth it?" Andy asks sadly, scared to hear his answer.

"Hell yeah it was. I was fucked by 2 boyfriend's. They wanted someone to share for a night. One had me on my hands and knees while I sucked him off and the other one fucked me. God it was exhilarating."

Andy's stomach drops and he nods. "Do you still love me?" He whispers. 

"I don't even love myself Andy. Honestly I fucking adore you. I just want to run in your arms and forget everything. I want you to fuck me and claim me like you do. I want to watch movies with you all night long and eat so much junk until we pass out. I want to wear my ring again. But in the other hand, I want to go and mindlessly fuck people until I hate myself enough to kill myself. To replace the hurt you made me feel. The worthlessness. How I'm fucking ugly. Let someone fuck me and beat me and torture me with it. Then when I have had enough, I kill myself."

Andy gulps and stands closer to his husband, reaching for him. "Please don't do anything Rems."