When He Was Trying To Help

Andy paces the house and is trying to let Remington have his space. I don't want him hurting himself... Did he go back to California? Did he get hit by a car? Did he jump off a bridge? Is he at a bar trying to find someone else? Andy groans and checks his phone again. Nothing. He's had enough and calls his boyfriend.

The phone call goes straight to voicemail. Fuck he turned his phone off...or blocked me. It's been three hours since he walked out the door. Andy walks out the door and gets into his car, speeding off to look around the city. Surely he didn't get too far...

Andy checks everywhere nearby and sees no sign of his lover. He spends an hour driving around parks and businesses and comes out with no luck. He doesn't want to bother Emerson or Sebastian, especially since they haven't contacted Sebastian since the fight. He continues to drive around until he realizes the man isn't in sight at all. He sighs, driving back home. 

When he opens the door, he for sure thought maybe Remington came back while he was gone. Nothing. No sign or anything. Tears are starting to fall down his cheeks and his anxiety attack is more prominent. He pulls out his phone and texts the man.

Andy- Please come back...

He waits ten minutes before spamming the boy, his anxiety getting the best of him.

Andy- I am so fucking scared you are hurting yourself. Please just let me know you are okay

Andy- I am so sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing. I can't live without you

Andy- Baby please. Even just one letter or something random I need to know you are okay

Andy- Are you at least talking to someone? Please don't be alone right now

Andy- Just please come back home...

It is now 8 at night. Still nothing and Remington hasn't opened his messages at all. Andy has been sobbing. God Remington please come back... He lays down on the couch and watches Blended until he unexpectedly falls asleep.