Mark Me(Moonsun)

(I don't know much of Omega-Verse but I'll try)

In the world of Omega-verse there are Alpha, Beta and of course the Omegas. The Alpha being the highest Rank while the Beta are just normal and finally the Omegas the lowest rank in the world.

And in a practice room where 4 celebrities known as Mamamoo there are 2 Alpha and 2 Omega they are quite close with each other and had fights before but it never break heir friendship.

Wheein and Solar-Omega

Hwasa and Moonbyul- Alpha

Italics=Hwasa
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Normal=Solar

Hope this will help

It was a great day and the girls are practicing in their practice room everything was going well, It was... until a certain someone heat started.

Hwasa POV
"Unnie do you smell it, or is it just me" It was definitely not from Wheein because I'll recognise it, So it could be Solar unnie.

"Yeah It's Yongsun obviously" She was trying her best not to tear of her clothes already I can literally see how much she is struggling to hold herself together.

"S-Sorry girls, I-I need to go" Yup it was Solar unnie obviously she ran out and probably went to the bathroom to deal with her heat.

"Unnie why don't you go help her, We both know that the both of you like each other and it's a great opportunity too" I was smiling on the outside but inwardly I was smirking, teasing my friend because she is just too much of a coward to confess.

"SHUT UP...we are just best friends I shouldn't cross the line" she said with a low tone and I could tell she was hurt inside, but I know they have to do something this 2 cowards think that hey shouldn't cross some sort of invisible line and that they are "not good" for each other especially Solar from what I heard she think that a daughter of a rich family shouldn't be dating a normal Omega who will just ruin her future like what Bullshit just because Moonbyul is from a rich family.

"I want to help her...but she will always push me away" Ok at least she tried to

"SERIOUSLY YOU ARE AN ALPHA AND I KNOW HOW MUCH OF A TOP ARE YOU SO DOMINATE HER" I yelled and push her out of the practice room, she ought to do something or at least just a foreplay with her.

"They both are just oblivious people don't mind them" Wheein said and hug me she been clingy his few days probably because I marked her as mine it was amazing to see my mark on her it reminds me of how she belongs to me after a decade of friendship.

"My Omega" I hug her tightly and lick her neck specifically the mark she love it when I do that most of the time.

-meanwhile with Solar-

Solar was lying down on the bathroom floor while the water wash her body, this is how she usually tries to calm herself down but it wasn't working she was leaning against the wall breathing heavily clenching her clothes but nothing seems to work.

Solar POV
"Ha...."
"Haa...."
"Ugh...."
"Ha..."
Got to... calm down.... I need to take care of myself...

Need to touch myself...

*Knock Knock*

I flinched and stop every movement of mine, who the hell is it what should I do, I should have locked the door.

"Solar..are you in there"

Fuck it's Byul...

"D-DON'T COME IN!!" Of course she never listen why would an Alpha listen to an Omega anyway what was I thinking.