Our Family(Moonsun) G!P

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Moonbyul POV
"My dearest wife...you know I love you right" I kiss her neck and I rub my harden dick against her cloth pussy...it's our anniversary today and I want to show her how much I love her...I admit this few days I have been busy and neglecting her which is why I prepared this for her...

"I know that~ now come and undress your wife" She pull down her thin strap shirt to tease me, I pushed her against the headboard and growled at her...she is being naughty tonight

"Don't tease wifey~" I pinned both her hands above her and use the other hand to ear off her clothes...I'm surprised to see that she isn't wearing her bra tonight this naughty bad bitch...

"You like the view...daddy~" I felt myself heat up when she calls me that...we have been married for 3 years already and we hardly done any of this...we thought of getting a divorce once but later changed our mind, if I've known what a attitude she have I would have done it earlier...

"Yes...I enjoy the view Solar~" I got up from bed and took off my jacket and shirt, I took one of her hand and placed them on my abs...she caress it as if it was a treasure she found...I took the time to unzip my pants showing my erected dick...

"Mmmm~ what are you gonna do with that~" I smirked and climbed onto our bed...I am going to be fuck her so much she can't walk tomorrow...

"I will be bringing you through heaven and hell at the same time" I slide my dick in her pumping it...it was right but I'll fix that...

"AHHH! S-Slow down it hurts" I slow down my pace and kissed her from her lips to her jaw...and her collarbone leaving hickeys on her..

"Mmmm~" Gosh that was such a turn on...I took out my dick making her gasp and frustrated

"w-why—" I shut her up by kissing her making moaned into my mouth.

"You look sexy my wife" I whispered in a husky tone making her blush, I gave her kissed in between her breast and down to her stomach until I reach her wet folds...

"So wet~ just for me~"I lick the side of her entranced and gave it a few kisses to tease her a little

"Don't tease me daddy" I said in a soft voice, I kissed and and play with her clit and finally put my finger in.

"Ahhh~" She moaned out as I slowly thrust my finger back and forth.

"Faster~ p-please—" I push in my third finger and thrust at a faster pace, I felt her walls tightening so I thrusted more.

"Come for me~" I said and after a few more thrust she come on my hand, I lick all off it and attacked her lips forcing her to taste herself

"Mphmm..." I got back up on bed and put my dick back in her, not moving and letting her adjust to it first.

"Can I move now" She nod and I thrust slowly first, it's our first time and I don't want to hurt her

"Ahhh~ daddy faster~" She moaned out and I thrust faster and deeper hitting her spot over and over again...after awhile I feel her walls tighten around my dick and I feel myself wanting to come...

"Come with me" I whisper in her ears and we both climax at the same time...

Solar POV
I buried my face onto her chest hugging her tightly

"Best anniversary ever...wifey" I held onto her like a baby koala would

"I'm sorry for neglecting you this few days...it's just there is so many project—" I shushed and cover our naked body with the blanket

"You have successful payed your debt...don't ever neglect me ever again" We fall asleep right after that...

-1 month later-

I held onto my stomach and made my way to the toilet again...this have been having for a few weeks already and I'm feeling really sick of it...

"Wifey are you alright" Moonbyul held me up supporting me...she carried me to the car and quickly drove off.

"Byul...I'm fine"

"YOU SAID THAT FOR WEEKS!" She drove to the hospital and we wait for the doctor, I told him what have been happening this days and after some analysis and stuff he smiled at us and handed us a paper...

"N-No way...I-I'm"

("Congratulations, you are 3 weeks pregnant") I smiled and look at Moonbyul who is crying now...she hugged me and kissed me and Well...she told me she moving her bedroom downstairs since I'm clumsy...

-6 years later-

("Mama") A 5 years old girl came running to me and I hug her up

"What is it my Ji-Woo" I hug her up and kiss her nose...she look exactly like a baby Byul...

("How are babies made") Me and Moonbyul chocked on our salivas when she asked that...how do I answer to such questions...

"W-Why are you asking that so suddenly sweetie" Moonbyul said covering her face out of embarrassment...

("I WANT A BABY BROTHER! every of my friend have a brother only I don't") I hugged her and bring her to bed and tucked her in...his innocent child...

"You will have one someday...don't you wanna wake up early tomorrow to go auntie Hwasa home" After putting her to sleep I went to me and moonbyul shared bedroom and lay down on bed...

"Should we give her a baby brother"

"Wait till tomorrow....please"