Just teasing(Wheesun)G!P

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

>G!P Wheein<
>Omegaverse<

I don't know much about omegaverse so I asked my friend, anything just blame her *cough* just kidding I read about it this time but still don't understand much sadly.

Solar POV
Alright...set the timer...and pose in front of my phone.

"Perfect...this will surely make her crazy".

How did all this happen exactly...

You see...

Just yesterday after our dance practice...

~~~
2:30 P.M
Practice Room
RBW 'Mamamoo Company'

"Come on...let me see it".

Wheein tried to look at the mating mark that was on Hwasa skin, due to Hyejin heat we have been away for a month...because after knowing that she is spending her heat with her lover, the company gave us a month break...for her 2 weeks heat and the rest is for her to replenish after Moonbyul pounce on her...but what we didn't know is...she got marked, she kept telling Wheein about it and she have been eager to see her omega best friend mating mark.

"Chill...go to your omega...you reeks, don't scent mark me by accident...Byul will kill you".

"Wheein, go away...she is my omega not your, you have your Yongsun already".

I stood up and stormed away angrily, I was jealous of course...I mean I'm her mate and she is all clingy with Hyejin, she is always with Hyejin...maybe she likes her, can't be right...I mean Moonbyul marked Hyejin so she belongs to her and I belong to Wheein.

"My omega...come here".

"Hmph...so you still remember that I am your omega".

"Unnie...what's wrong".

"Ask Hyejin...hmph".

I stormed back into the practice room and used my phone...how dare she even ask me what is wrong, she should know that yourself.

"Ooo...do I see a jealous omega".

"Don't be jealous Yeba, you know she can't possibly cheat on you, you are her mate".

"Shut up...go back to sniffing Hyejin you perverted alpha who is having a boner in front of me while rubbing-"

*GASP*

"Don't tell me you 2 were going to...oh my god, this is our practice room...go home".

"Sorry unnie...I didn't think she'll get jealous".

"Babe~ why are you even angry".

She hugged me and licked my mating mark, how dare she use my own weakness against me..no...she needs to know why I am even angry.

"Just forgive her already...you know she'll do the same if you cling onto Byul...which hopefully you don't".

"No I won't, your mate is annoying Hyejin".

"So all this because you're jealous...Yong...you know I only have eyes on one omega...and that omega is you".

"Sweet...but...next time you make me jealous, be careful...might want to make sure I don't bite on your little buddy down there next time you ask me to give you a blowjob".

"I'll keep that in mind...my omega".

~~~
Of course I wouldn't let it slip that easily, and of course sending her a picture of me naked with my fingers in me will backfire because she'll fuck me...but I want that...I want her rough on me tonight.