So you enjoy being tied up(OT4)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar

Being the leader of mamamoo, Solar have many interesting things going on in her mind...she never failed to speak out her interest and ideas for anyone...but she have something she never dare to tell her members, and she is not going to ever tell them...she enjoys bondage play...a little something that caught her eyes a few years back...a activity that requires someone to be tied up...it don't have to be complicated at all, just simply grab some bdsm ropes and maybe a blindfold and a gag and you're prepared...it can be bed retrains or being tied to a chair...any form can even please Solar...there is times she will try it herself but it never felt right...and next day she will wear long sleeve and turtleneck to hide the rope marks...which somehow got got by her members...

Solar POV
Gosh...why is it never right...I followed the instructions on the book...I got the loops correctly and I look exactly like the person inside the book...but why does it never feels right...

"UGH!!! Whatever I'll try again tomorrow..." Got to Get this ropes off my skin...gosh those rope marks are quite obvious...do I have anymore clothes to hide this...I'll just grab this long sleeve it's not a turtleneck but I'm sure it'll hide most of the markings...

"Tomorrow is dance practice...I'm surely going to sweat so much...and the girls are probably going to question me again." I lay in bed and think of all the things I can do tomorrow and slowly fall asleep...woke up at 10 a.m the next day and...

"GOD MOOMOO!!! I'M LATE" I jumped out of bed and quickly brush my teeth and comb my hair...I don't have time to choose a shirt already just grabbed a random one and put it on and rush to the practice room...

"I'M HERE!!!" I ran in the door while panting and breathing heavily, I dropped on the ground sweating and trying to catch my breath while the girls just stare at me...Wheein cane up to me to help me up while laughing at my reaction...

"So...this is the 5th time..." I smiled awkwardly at Moonbyul while scratching my head...

"So...explanation?"

"Nothing much...just overslept..." I placed my bag down and tie my hair getting ready to dance...they look at me suspiciously and shrug it off

"By the way unnie...why is there so many rope marks on your body" I dropped my wallet and gulp...realising I'm not wearing any long sleeve today...

"Nothing much...j-just yoga...went wrong..." I pack my stuff quickly and left...why is Wheein so observant today...she have always been the genius in our group but...to be that observant...gosh hopefully she is the innocent puppy we think she is...

Wheein POV
She thinks I'm innocent and all...I know what that's all about...but gosh to think our leader is such a pervert...

"Wheein...what are you thinking about" Hyejin asked while eating some chips...imagine their reaction when I tell them about Yongsun secret...

"Yongsun Unnie...Is not innocent at all" I smirked and use my phone, it would have been a lie if I say I'm not imagining our leader tied up and not being able to move...she always have that beautiful face of hers and that sexy body...she would have looked amazing...

"What...please She is a pervert but still quite innocent" Really...Moonbyul have been with Solar almost every single day and she never notice something strange about her...what kind of eyes does she even have...

"I saw some rope marks on her...well not very pretty ones...she probably tried to tie herself up and failed..." She knows it's impossible to tie yourself up right...you need to have someone to tie you up in order for it to be right...