Rebellious(WheeByulSun)G!P

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

G!P Wheeinbyul
•Abused Solar•
•Triggering content•

-Moonbyul and Wheein are both 7 years older than Solar-

Their age: Wheebyul 25 Solar 18

Solar POV
I hate school, wait sorry allow me to rephrase my words...I fucking hate school...it's hell, terror...world ending crisis that could kill me...and the people in school don't make it any better.

"Miss Kim! Pay attention...seriously".

"I'm sorry...I just...god I hate your lesson".

When Miss Jung shouted at me the classroom were filled with snickers and laughter from my classmates, but when I...talked back to her the classroom were dead silent, Miss Jung is known for being the strictest teacher in school and she is not forgiving...me talking back to her have shocked everyone.

"Miss Kim, what have gotten into you".

"Why? Worried...going to call my parents? Seriously...if you have time to do that why don't you focus on teaching the students here who happen to have a brain the size of a pea".

"Miss Kim, I'm warning you...don't push your luck".

"And do I get money in doing so?"

I asked with pure intention in my voice, please just sent me to the principal office please...in fact take me there I'm so bored in your class already.

"Miss Kim, I've see you enjoy talking back...should I remind you what I have against you".

I watched her held her phone and went to the projector, I widened my eyes in horror when I realised all the pictures she took to threaten me or blackmail me.

"WAIT!"

"Yes? Feeling threatened...sit back down".

I sat back down and gulped, I can't believe it...I for sure thought she'll pull me out of the class to the principal office and punish me with...the principal lightly.

"So as I was saying before somebody...decided to be a brat".

I wasn't going to just get bored of this class, I mean...I have my vibrator in me but nobody wants to moan out loud in class am I right...but I'm so fucking bored and Miss Jung isn't helping at all...I put my hands inside my pocket and turn on the vibrator at Low speed, Wheein must have saw what I was doing and smirked.

"Kim Yongsun, I have to speak to you for awhile regarding an event".

I got up from my table and fixed my skirt before following her to the teachers toilet...she grabbed onto my neck and harshly pushed me against the wall...I was shocked, is she going to punish me...for trying to please myself in class.

"Knees! Hands on lap! Face down!"

She let go of my neck and took a step behind, shit...she sounds really angry but usually Byul will be the one that is angrier if I do such things...if Wheein is this angry for what I've done, does that mean Byul is going to murder me.

"Master! Forgive me please...I won't do it again!"

"Must I repeat myself!"

I gulped and got down on my knees with hands on my lap, I wanted to take out my remote to stop my vibrator but she snatched it away...she smirked and took out a phone and snapped a photo of me and typed a simple message and showed it to me...I got frightened and tried to grabbed her phone only to be stopped by a harsh slap.