one night (Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar

Now it's normal for people to be getting a job at 24 already am I right, Well not for Solar at least she never really attend school and is more of a party girl, she have failed at least several subject and was rejected by 6 companies already her last resume was sent to the richest company the Ahn company. The CEO of the company is a female, same age as Solar making her one of the youngest CEO alive.

Solar POV
If I get rejected by this company, I am really going to be hopeless, people my age is already earning money and taking care of their parents while I am still taking allowance from them like a 12 years old.

I remember how disappointed they were when I failed my final years exam, they didn't have to tell me how they felt at all I can see them almost crying but had to hold their tears back.

I was already at the point of just dying so my parents won't be worried for me. I let out a huge sigh and give my friend a devastated look at this point only hey can calm me down.

"It's alright unnie, you will get the job this time"

"Yeah don't worry, besides I don't have a job too"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY GAVE YOU A  2 WEEKS OFF THAT DON'T MAKE YOU JOBLESS!!!"

"Fine...What about this. Babe remember the club for Gays."

"Yeah why?"

"This idiot needs to chill."

"What?"

"Let's Go get some drinks, maybe it will cool your mind"

...

She's right maybe it will help me. I mean I don't know if I will get the job anyway so...

"I'm down for it, bring me there"

I went to my house to change into something less boring than this stupid boring PJ.

(This is what she's wearing)

I did my makeup, and brush my hair before looking at the mirror making sure I look perfect before going out. I took my phone and went outside and got into a taxi before telling the driver the location Wheein sent me. He drove me there and park outside of the club, I gave him the money and got out and take a look at it, it's not a bad place actually this might be fun  after all.

I entered and bumped into a few people and finally saw my 2 friends drinking shots and kissing each other which kinda make me feel single everytime....

"Wow...So I'm going to be third wheeling the whole night today..." I said in a sarcastic way loud enough for them for them to hear because of the music..