Pole Dancer(Moonsun)

Moonbyul POV
I just ended work and I immediately rush home just so I can spend time with my Yeba before she leaves for work. She never really tell me what her work is and always tries to change topic whenever I ask her, the only time I spend time with her is when I am not working.

"YEBA I'M HOME"

I look around and she wasn't here which means she went for her work already. I sigh and went to the couch feeling rather upset. I just wanted to spend time with Yongsun and it seems impossible.

Ring~~~~

I look at my phone and Hwasa was calling me

"What is it this time" I spoke with annoyance since it's already 10 Pm and someone here needs to rest.

H: Hey there's this really cool club that you might like want to come along.

M: Okay just tell me who is it you want to get I know you don't usually go to the club and you know I don't like going there too

H: Fuck you you stupid CEO just come along with me so I won't feel awkward

And just like that I ended up in this dumb club and there seems to be lots of people at this time and they are talking about some lady name Solar apparently.

"Hey Hwasa who is this Solar exactly why are they all so hype"

The waitress beside her spoke "You must be new here if you don't know who is Solar, she the most popular dancer in the club and she never accepts any offer from anyone at all even if they paid millions"

Then somebody went on the stage and just took the mic "Ladies and Gentlemen please give it up for our favourite dancer SOLAR"

I wasn't really very interested in that girl at all but whoever came up on stage definitely make me shock and surprise.

Kim Yongsun my beautiful girlfriend was there wearing such revealing outfit with a sexy body no wonder she always work at this timing.

I smirk knowing how bad I can torture her today I looked at Hwasa and she looked at me

"Isn't she your girlfriend"

"Say Hwasa I have a little something to do later so I'll be off first okay you can have some time with your new girlfriend okay" I said and got up walking to the host I paid him A few bucks well not a few but it's just a few million anyway I told him to convince Solar or Yongsun to meet me.

I sit back down and watch my girlfriend perform first she was so sexy when she spins on the pole I can't wait to play a few games with her.

Solar POV
I Was done with my shift and I wanted to go home quick to see my girl Moonbyul I feel really bad for not telling her my job but I didn't have the heart to quit the host was the one that help me when my parents abandoned me if it weren't for him I would have been living in the streets.

"Umm Solar I need to speak with you" The host look at me with a guilty look and walk towards me.

"WHAT" I yelled out shocked, I was sure I told him I never want to sleep with anyone for money but this is not a few thousands we are talking about it's million.

"Please Yongsun She is rather rich and scary" I just sigh and ask him where was the customer I feel very sad that I have to betray Moonbyul but I had no choice he took the money and he said she is scary to him so it's most probably some entitled rich lady.