Caught (Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar

It's not a secret to the company that Mamamoo is hella gay, Moonbyul and Wheein have started dating and Hwasa their maknae had a crush on their leader Solar.

Solar wasn't that innocent too...she had toys at home and she use them every night to please herself while thinking of the youngest member.

And no one knows at all, the members think their leader is the most innocent, and Solar was extra careful when they visit her at her house, she would hide them in her play room and would instruct them to stay away from it.

Well it was going very well for Solar at least until...a certain day she forgot that the maknae will be visiting her...

Solar POV
"And that's a wrap guys, we can finally go back home"

"Finally...Wheepup let's go home"

"Wait for me" Those 2 idiots, I sure envy them for their relationship...but can't really complain I'm just too much of a coward everytime I'm with Hyejin...

"I'll see you later Unnie" Gosh our maknae is just too gorgeous...

"I-I'll see you later..." I was always shy with her and the couples love to tease me for it, Moonbyul especially...

I took my bags and went home that day decided to on the television only to see my beautiful Maknae on a variety show...

She was dancing to gogobebe as a challenge and I was focused on her fingers at a certain dance move...I was thinking of her doing dirty things to me whenever she does hide finger movements...

"Fuck...Hyejin ah....what are you doing to me..." I mumble to myself before turning the television off and walking to my play room filled with different toys...

Let me just introduce to you all the toys real quick...

Leather cuffs
A bright red pet collar with a leash
A whip
Some dildos
A few vibrators
A vibrating Dog Tail buttplug and a matching dog ears
(since mamamoo is beagles)
And those are only a few

Those are the things that I used and wish that Hwasa will use on me one day...

I took the Blindfold, the leather cuffs and the vibrator and went to the bed getting ready I was already wet thinking of naughty image of Hwasa and I put the vibrator in me putting my blindfold on and handcuff myself to bed, one hand holding the remote of the vibrator and turning it on.

"Mmm....Hyejin ah....." I moaned out imagining her doing things to me and turning the vibrator to the fastest point.

"FUCK! HWASA!"

"Oh my...AH! Ngh..."

"Hah hah ah"

"Oh hwasa....how I wish you touch me..." I moaned out and suddenly I felt a someone's hand taking the remote and the keys to the locks of my leather cuffs away from my hands, I was shocked who was it I started to panic and struggled to get the cuff off me but it was useless I was stupid enough to place locks around them to make it more arousing...

"W-Who...ugh mfm!" I felt someone kissing me and I tried to kick them off but they are strong...

"Oh unnie...isn't this what you want...me to touch you~"

It's Hyejin what is she...right I invited her over how could I forget it...

Hwasa POV
I rang the doorbell many times but no one is answering so I decided to just enter it, she gave me her spare key just in case she is not around anyway.