Teacher's Pet(Wheesun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Being a Teacher Pet, something common in school where a student would help their teachers, and suck up to them...they are usually hated by their peers and would often be teased about it....that's everyone understanding of being a teacher pet at least, but in Wheein life being a teacher pet is different, she is a teacher's pet...literally...

Wheein POV
They are late for class again...and Ms Kim isn't happy about it, my class is known for being one of the worst class in history, disrespecting teachers, sleeping in class, violent act and random shouting in class.

I wasn't all that good either, I am rebellious and because of my attitude and my lack of focus in class...it resulted me to be held back a year...I am the oldest in class being 20 surrounded by people aged 19...and I didn't change at all, I am still rebellious but with great result...how, because Ms Kim is my girlfriend.

"Wheein, your classmates are late again". She said frustrated and angry, she took out her phone probably texting in the class chat asking where are the others.

"Suck it up Ms Kim". I smirked at her while placing my feet on the table, an attempt to challenge her, she stare at me with a pair of angry eyes and continue typing.

When they finally came to class, half of the lesson was over and she had to give homework again...not that any of us will do, well I have no choice since I'm living at her place.

("Wheein...why did you do your homework"). My classmates have also realised I've been handing in my work on time this few days, they were rather curious why am I rebellious yet able to hand it in on time with perfect scores.

"I just pity her, printing all this dumb papers for no reason". I purposely said in a loud voice...she didn't do anything at all but her body language tells me that she is angry.

"Jung Wheein...that's a warning". That's my first warning...and if I ignore her warning...it means punishment, but both of us know I enjoy that side of her.

"Ohhhh....I'm so scared". I mocked her gaining laughter from my classmates...she facepalm herself embarrassed from what happen.

"Jung Wheein....we need to have a chat". She walked outside and I eagerly followed her, she continued walking to the abandoned classroom where nobody is and pushed me inside.

"Ms Kim...What's up". I sat on a chair with my legs spread apart on purpose, I tried holding back my laughter but immediately failed when she growled at me.

"Stop! You are just my little bitch...don't misbehave too much". She sat on my lap and pulled my hair back, that's it...go on punish me like there's no tomorrow.

"What do you think you're doing to me...mommy".

"Hmmm...maybe this". Her hands slipped under my skirt and pulled down my drench panties, she rubs my wet entrance with her finger and since I am very sensitive I immediately hugged onto her.

"Not so bad now". She smiled and got up...did she just stopped after just a simple rubbing...no way.

"OH COME ON"! I wear back my panties and growled at her, she was very satisfied with my reaction, she didn't say a thing and we both went back to class.