Avatar:Era Of Moomoo(part 2)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Jennie
{}=Others

Solar=Fire (Sun)
Moonbyul=Avatar(cause Moon and Star is something spiritual to me???)
Wheein=Air(Wind)
Hwasa=Earth(flower)

Phew...I don't think many of you even remember reading this...but let's start of after what happen to Solar(made a few changes to the part 1)

And I also realise a mistake...since Korra was a avatar born as water bender the next avatar should be earth kingdom but since I've already made moonbyul a water bender let's stick to that😅

Solar POV
I can't believe she just smacked me on my neck and now I'm paralysed...when did she even learn that...that is like skills from centuries ago, who even thought her that...

"This is only temporary right..."

"Umm...don't worry...I will get Jennie to heal you..." Right Jennie is a water bender and she learn healing...almost forgot she existed...

"You should really let me go while you can...you don't know where we are, and fire nation guards will be searching for me"

"I will not let you do the same mistake again" Gosh this girl...the moment I'm able to move...I am striking her down with fire...but she is still the Moonbyul I've been friends with...why is she using so much energy just to carry me, she should just leave me here in the wild and have me die...she could just kill me and stop the war and everything would be fine...

"Why are you always risking for your enemy"

"Y-You are not enemy...you are...my...fire bending teacher...and...my friend" This Girl...what have I done to deserve her...I killed many people and even started a war and she still regarded me as her friend...

"Stop already...rest for awhile"

"It's fine...I-I'm not tired" She said and continue walking, we were already somewhere near earth kingdom...

"BYUL! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!" Great now Wheein is here...that little air bending master...

"Wheein...t-thank god— "

"BYUL!" She dropped on the ground immediately out of exhaustion...this girl I told her to just stop and she didn't...

Moonbyul POV
{"Avatar Moonbyul"} A voice spoke to me in a calm way...I don't recognise who is it but I walk towards the voice...

"Who are you" I continued walking and bumped into a tree...what the why is there a tree here...

{"Up here Avatar Moonbyul"} I look up and saw a lady up on the tree...she jumped down causing me to fall down, when I looked up I was shocked...

"AVATAR KORRA!" I got up and hugged her...the first avatar that I've finally able to communicate to...

{"I've never hug someone since forever"}

"Why are you here...or why am I here"

{"You know why you're here, I know it's hard for you...to know that your friend started a war...and to decide between the balance of the world and your friend...or your crush"}

"I suppose you're right...but how did you know about my crush on her..." I'm sure I didn't make it obvious...I mean I never told anybody at all...

{"I once fall in love too Avatar Moonbyul...but still world balance is still why we exist...some friendships can change over time...disasters happen...both are something I have experience...the choice you choose is uncertain, start by changing your friend"} She said and before I could even ask what she even meant she already start fading away..