Kakegurui Au(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Jennie(only for this chapter)
{}=others(only for this chapter)

Hyakkaou Private Academy, a prestigious school and a school full of disturbing things...for example...the ranking of the students are decided on the gambling, the amount of money they donated and all...the lowest 100 ranked students or they have a huge massive debts from gambling will become Mittens or Pochi basically house pets...their Council President, Kim Jennie is very frightening and rich...she have all power in this world and no one wants to mess with the her...

And there is a group of 3 in this school where everyone fears them...they are rank top 3 in the school and their gambling skills are amazing they always been cruel to others and have always hurt the house pets...

Today a new student will be enrolling in this school and her name is Kim Yongsun, she is a rich lady who recently enrolled in this school and is very amazing at gambling...

Hwasa POV
This is getting a little boring...playing with people who don't know anything about gambling and they think that they can make me lose...

"End this already..." Moonbyul is right...there is no point playing with useless people like them...

("S-SHOWDOWN! FULL HOUSE!") oh...that's quite sad for this lady here...I lay out my cards and smirk at her and she started crying

"Thank you for your time...Mitten hehe" Now that was the most boring game I have ever played in my whole entire life

"Seriously are you trying to make everyone her a house pet" Wheein was sitting on her chair with a smoothie, she is the nicest out of the 3 of us since she use to be a house pet too...but fortunately for her I taught her all gambling technique and she fought her way to rank 3, me and Wheein manage to enroll in this school because of scholarship and we met Moonbyul who later became Wheein girlfriend. Moonbyul is one of the richest students in this school and have many power, she helped us donate when we didn't have any money and would do anything to get us out of being a house pet...not that she needs to since we are quite skilled.

"It's fun...I guess but it get boring after that...non of the housepet suite my interest and they cry too easily..." I turned to look at Wheein but I was more focused on the lady sitting behind her... she have this blonde hair and chubby cheeks, and was reading a book the way she flips the book is so elegant...

"Hey Hwasa..." Moonbyul shake me and I snap out of my thoughts, I look at the lady and she made eye contact with me...she close her book and stood up walking to our direction...

"Hello...You seem to be staring at me for quite awhile..." Oh my gosh, her voice is so smooth...and she look so much better close up....

"Hey Hwasa...you alright..."

"Hwasa? I know you...your parents worked in one of the buildings my parents own" Crap she is a rich lady...shouldn't mess with her then...but with my reputation...

"Who are you?"

"Oh how impolite of me...I'm Kim Yongsun daughter of a billionaire ceo...what about you" Damm she is probably as rich as Moonbyul if you ask me...

"Moonbyul...daughter of a billionaire too..."

"I'm Wheein...came here thanks to scholarship"

"I'm Hyejin but call me Hwasa...I'm here because of scholarship..." She smiles and look and me for a brief moment before taking out a deck of cards

"I heard you are one of the best gambler here...let's have a deal shall we...if you lose you will be my personal house pet...if I lose I'll be yours..." She just came to this school and she just straight up challenge me...she knows she is rich enough to pay her debts that's why she made such a deal to be fair...