Merry Christmas(OT4)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

A/N: HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS, here's a little gift for you

*polyamory relationship*

Solar POV
Now this is a beautiful Santa ready to give the moomoo a gift, I wore my makeup and clipped the tiny Christmas hat onto my head and tie my hair in a high ponytail, the hairstylist put a few hair ornaments for this Christmas occasion while the makeup stylist choose a beautiful red for my makeover.

("Wow Solar, you really look like a beautiful Christmas elf...can't wait for your girlfriends to see you in this").

"I bet they will love it, thank you Unnie".

"Unnie, I'm done changing— oh wow...you look beautiful Unnie".

Hyejin the little reindeer came towards me and pulled me into a kiss, she was wearing a brown fur dress and reindeer headband with her nose painted red, Rudolph the red nose reindeer am I right.

"You look so adorable little reindeer".

"Does that mean you'll be riding on me later".

She smirked at her dirty joke while I slapped her arm, Wheein was next to come out of the dressing room...she wore a green dress with tiny Christmas ornaments as her belt, yup she is a Christmas tree again this year...different is this time she is in a beautiful dress and her hat is a tiny Christmas tree.

"Hello Santa~ will you be giving me my early Christmas gift today".

She held my chin and gave me a light kiss on my neck, you are wondering how she can reach me right...she is wearing high heels of course, green heels with Christmas lights that light up.

"Wheein, don't mess up her makeup by accident".

Moonbyul came out wearing a white button on shirt and a red lace skirt, she already told moomoo on V-Live that they'll be extremely shocked and surprised with what she'll be wearing today...she is wearing white stockings and a red scarf with a ribbon headband.

"There's the girl on the naughty list".

"Who's the naughty one here, slave".

"Yes...who is our slave".

"Our naughty slave~"

"G-Girls...we are in public right now".

"Fine...but we are getting it at home, let's give moomoo a Christmas stage now".

I grabbed onto the empty Christmas gift box and walked on stage, this year Christmas theme is finding the lost present in which...Moonbyul stole it.

-fast forward-

"I'll be going home first, I need to edit solarsido".

"Aww, but you only spend 4 hours in this RBW Christmas party".

"Yes 4 hours of you dragging me under the mistletoe with every chance you girls have".

I pointed to my swollen red lips and they let out a laugh, we had a Christmas party with the staff and they decided to have mistletoe decorated around...the girls took it as an opportunity to kiss me every second we walked under it...even the staff were laughing when they saw how red my lips were.

"Don't overwork yourself alright".

"Yes..."

I look around and made sure nobody is around us before walking closer to them, I made sure to sound as seductive as possible when whispering in their ears...