Caged(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

*Abusive Hyejin AU*

Hwasa POV
"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING OFFICE NOW!!!"

I screamed at my workers and shoved all the papers off my desk, it's always like this...why won't they just shut up about my family problems, I didn't beat her for no reason and they know it...I even fired someone because they decided to call the police on me, but my wife is afraid of me...she would never dare to tell the world that I hit her.

"Aren't you a little stressed out today".

"I don't believe the rumours...you wouldn't hurt Yongsun Unnie right".

"I LOVE HER! I fucking love her so much...they are crazy...that's it I'm done for the day, Wheein cancel all my meetings I'm going home".

I drove to my mansion and quickly slammed the door opened, I looked at my beautiful wife walking over with a glass of water...she is afraid of me and she knows what happened if she misbehave.

"W-Welcome home honey...how's your day at work".

"Terrible...and didn't I instructed you to be naked and collared up the moment I reach home".

She took out her phone and started trembling, I drank the water and placed it on the counter...she quickly went to our bedroom to grab onto the metal collar, the one I forced her to wear to please me.

"I'm sorry wifey...please forgive me I didn't see your message...it won't happen again I promise".

"Come here".

She hesitantly walked over with a worried face, I was already irritated in my office and now she wants to play hard to get...fucking bitch deserve to get punish.

"Ahn Yongsun...I think you are getting a little too brave this days, not reading my text...you even hesitated to walk over when I asked you to...are you trying to make me mad".

"No...I am not I promise, I was just- just...making dinner".

I got even angrier when she said that, I slammed the table and pulled her leash...she even dare to lie to me now, I know she wasn't making dinner...she wasn't wearing her apron and there's nothing on the table.

"Be honest with me...I won't hurt you".

"I-I went out with Sodam...I'm sorry".

I slapped her immediately, how dare she not inform me about going out with her friends...especially Sodam...she knows how I feel about her and she knows I get jealous easily.

"You're tea getting too brave, stay here I'll make sure to beat some sense into you".

I went to our bedroom and grabbed some ropes...I need to make sure she knows who is in charge here...she need to learn her lesson, everyday I go work and come home stress and she just have to make it worse.

"YONGSUN! Basement...NOW!"

"No...please H-Hyejin please I don't want this anymore...I promise I won't do it again...please don't do this".

I grabbed onto her leash and dragged her roughly to the basement, I locked her leash to the wall and start untangling the ropes...I tied her wrist and pulled it above her head and loop the ropes into a ring I attached in the ceiling.

"I'm fucking frustrated with you Yongsun, you always make me so angry...when will you ever learn".

I grabbed onto a metal pole and start hitting her, she screamed and begged me to stop...but I wouldn't...I hate the fact that she is even asking me to stop when it's her punishment.