Together Forever(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

*Base on the anime 'Kimestu no yaiba*
All demons are not from the anime itself...so is the demon art, the breathing is the same but I may add some move I imagine(it's stupid I know)

Solar POV
I am a demon slayer

I kill man eating demons

I am the flame pillar

And my girlfriend, she is the flower pillar

We know each other during the final selection exam, I saved her from a demon back then...we both passed and became demon slayers together, we traveled together to kill demons...and became Hashira together...she is always giving off that sexy aura and killer vibes...if I say she is the scariest Hashira out of everyone here...well she is only not scary when I'm around.

And today she is fighting with Moonbyul again, the Water Breathing Hashira...and my best friend, wonder what are they fighting about this time.

"I DID NOT!"

"You want me to erase you from this world so bad".

"C-Chill Hyejin yah! I was only joking...you know I only love Wheein".

Wheein, the cutest Hashira ever...she and Hyejin are the same age, but she is everybody's baby in the corp...she is strong but cute at the same time, but there is time she have that cool aura around her, but she is still our baby.

"So...which hand did you—"

"Baby...don't bully her already".

"I-I wasn't bullying her, I'm simply telling her if she dare to touch you again...I am going to remove her arms".

I frowned and raise my eyebrow at her, she sigh and kissed me multiple times...she is whipped for me...just saying.

"How's the mission".

"The demon...was a lower moon, she died already".

"I'm jealous...you always get the fun missions, while we kill normal weaklings".

The wind pillar...always complaining about how I get to find the 12 kizuki, the demon I killed today was lower moon 3...the demon art was interesting, the ability to manipulate shadows...I almost got killed by my own shadow.

"That is another Lower Moon dead, someday you will be killing the Upper Moon...and after that it will be the demon king head".

Hwasa POV
("CAW! CAW! Ahn Hyejin...mission for you, children have been missing in the village...demons are suspected to be there...kill it")

"I just got back from my mission...can't they let us spent time together".

I laughed and kiss her, my girlfriend is adorable...I got up from her lap and wear my haori, I grabbed my sword and get ready to go.

"I'll see you after dealing with the demons, love you".

I followed the crow to a village nearby, I stopped and looked around first...there is only adults outside, and no children at all.

"Where is all the children...I though children usually play outside at this timing".

I asked the guy that was selling ramen, he offered me a bowl of ramen and sat down...he looked left and right before asking me to go closer to him.

("The children's are all eaten by a demon").

I stopped eating and looked at him, maybe he know what have been going on here...maybe he would know where is the demon now.