She's Mine finale(Moonsun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
I carefully wrapped the box and put it in a gift bag, it's been 3 weeks since I was rescued by Hyejin...and I am very grateful for it, I am finally free from Moonbyul...but...I wasn't happy...Moonbyul is still our friend and it didn't please me knowing she'll be in jail while we celebrate Wheein's birthday.

"Mon chérie...I miss you".

I froze and almost dropped Wheein's gift on the ground, I didn't move at all...I slowly turned around and was relieved to know that it's just my hallucination.

"Moonbyul...look what you done to me".

I prepared myself and went to my doorstep, Hyejin was already there waiting for me with...5 boxes of gift box in her car, what did she get for her exactly.

"Solar...you are slow".

"Hehe...sorry Hyejin, I was wrapping my presents for her".

She rolled her eye and went inside her car, I looked at the mirror and saw Moonbyul...it can't be her, she is in jail for kidnapping and man slaughter...it must be someone who look like her, yeah...must be that case.

"Yong Yong...listen...she is not here anymore, she won't be able to hurt you ever again".

It's as if Hyejin can hear my thoughts...she smiled at me through the mirror and gave me an reassuring look, I gripped on my skirt and smiled back at her...she is right Moonbyul isn't here to hurt me...today is Wheein birthday...I should smile.

"So what did you prepare for Wheein".

"Oh...a book filled with our memories, I'm too broke to afford anything too special".

"Same here...I got her some paintbrush sets and some plushies and a locket with her name carved on it...and some accessories".

"It's a shame Moonbyul can't be here...I...miss her when she was still smiling with us happily".

"Yeah...and what did your father said about you disapproving the marriage suddenly".

"He...was angry, but the party didn't mind...they smiled and walk out...my father screamed at me angry that he couldn't pay his debt...but I still hate him, he could have allowed me to be free and I could...have said yes to Moonbyul...well...now I don't know how to feel about it".

"Would you say yes to Moonbyul after knowing the real her".

"Never...She's a monster".

Moonbyul POV
Monster huh...is that what my sweet sunshine thinks of me now, nothing but a monster...oh...Solar, see you in Wheein house...I'll make sure to talk some sense into you.

Jennie: ("Wow...you are really smart, putting a speaker device in her car").

"Isn't this what you did to Lisa too...putting cameras in her house and videotaping her".

Jennie: ("Fine...remember, drug her and make up some lie quickly...you know how to deal with the Hyejin girl already...I need to see my Lisa too...she is probably hungry already, actually you didn't even need me...gosh such a time waster").

"Aish...stop complaining, I just needed you to sign your movie album and go...you are the one that insisted to follow".

I gripped on my steering wheel and made a left turn following Hyejin behind, they stopped at a certain house and went in with their gifts...I took my present and...a little backup weapon in case she won't come with me willingly.