Jealous Yeba(Moonsun)

B=Moonbyul
BI=Wheein
I=Hwasa
N=Solar
()=Others

One of the worst mistake someone in RBW could have done is make the leader of Mamamoo jealous by flirting with Moonbyul...worst mistake even someone struggling with math homework would have understand...and by jealous we don't talk about ignoring your partner for days...we don't speak about them crying and screaming...she would immediately drag the little hamster into another room and lock it...the next thing everyone needs is ear therapy...even Moomoo know how scary this Yeba is...and they have seen it before...flashback to the legendary Krystal moment...

Yes that is what everyone in the company know...but today everybody seems fine with flirting especially with Byul...even the hamster wasn't afraid of getting rape- I mean having a good nice little chit chat with her leader...and Solar didn't like it at all...but actually the maknae was afraid for Byul, everybody is...but they had to...and Byul decided to sacrifice her body just to make a surprise for Solar birthday...

-1 days before Solar birthday-
Moonbyul POV
"What about this, we can prank her saying Byul cheated on her"

"WHAT! No, are you trying to get me killed" That idiot if she gets jealous she would easily have me beg for mercy...and cheating means I can go to heaven already...

"Kidnap her and bring her to a garden"

"Wheein...she know how to defend herself..."

("How about just a normal happy birthday")

"No way, too boring...and besides it's good for mmmtv too"

"There's no fun in that"

"I HAVE AN IDEA! but you will need to sacrifice your ears...and I have to give my body to her again..."

"Oh make her jealous...great idea...but good luck to you and our ears..."

("Alright so tomorrow we will all...")

Yup we planned to make her jealous and then happy...imagine her reaction when we say happy birthday...

-present where they are filming mmmtv-

"Wheein, cute outfit today" I hug her and make sure Solar saw it...but she just shrugs it off and continue talking to manager unnie...guess she is trying to be nice today...

"You look handsome today Unnie" She said it loud enough to let Solar hear it...she heard it and even gave me a glare, but immediately look back to manager unnie...gosh she is nicer than usual...I look towards manager unnie and give her a sign to do something that make her jealous...

("Hey Solar, Moonbyul had a call with you just now right...she said you're very sexy") The heck is she trying to get me killed...I didn't call her this morning at all...but it's okay...it's the plan...

"Oh....is that so...I know I'm sexy in your eyes but...didn't we leave at the same timing...Moon Byul Yi" Ok it's working...and oh crap she is calling me by my full name...I ignore her and purposely kiss Hyejin on the cheek adding fuel to fire...

"Oh yeah, unnie you said Dahee is pretty this few days right" I should never have choose his plan...I'm dead guys...

"Oh I heard it...but is she prettier than Solar" Thanks for helping Jung Wheein...I shall gladly dig my grave...

"Hmm...I think Dahee looks better this few days...Krystal—" I should never have mention that name...curse you and your mouth Moonbyul...

"MOON BYUL YI!!!!" Solar slams the table and the whole entire people in the room immediately froze...we were scared mostly happy she is finally angry and jealous...