Peace Treaty(Wheesun/Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

•Magic Universe•
•Elf Wheein•
•Hwasun Angst•

-5 days ago-
Solar POV
"Ahn Hyejin I've made my point...it's my duty and I'll do it till the very end, I'm not doing this for me...I'm doing this for us...for our kingdom".

I'm very stressed out already, meeting with the eldest princess of elf didn't end up like how I've expected...she literally offered peace only if I marry into her kingdom with her younger sister...sounds easy right...I am dating Hyejin and I hide it from her until today, my last 5 days in the human realm before becoming Princess Wheein's wife.

"So...our relationship was nothing to you, your duties to this kingdom is much more than our love".

"I didn't say that Hyejin, I love you...I had no choice...we are humans with no magic, and they are elves...do you remember that time when the royal armies of the elf set our kingdom on fire with whatever magic they use...you almost died...and they did that because a human accidentally walk past the border, I can't imagine what they'll do if I reject the peace treaty".

"But I don't want this...I love you so much, I wish you are not a royalty...I wish I have powers to protect us...I wish those elf don't exist".

"I'm sorry...can we please...spend our last 5 days...smiling with each other, I want you all over me before I leave".

"Your wish shall be granted...your highness".

We burst out crying while interlocking our hands...we kissed each other and how I'll miss her so much...I'll have to embrace myself, for my wife isn't known to be very nice.

Wheein POV
I giggled as I looked into my crystal ball, I have been stalking my soon to be wife for months already...I'm so obsessed with her when I first saw her playing near the border...unfortunately she was dating another human, so I had to begged my sister to make her marry me.

"Unnie~ I'm going to get married soon keke".

I laughed with excitement while rubbing my crystal ball, I can't wait to make babies with her...but unfortunately we are both female, but imagine all the steamy night we'll have together...just thinking of it make me want her so much more.

"Moon Wheein, aren't you feeling bad...they look so...happy".

"I CAN MAKE HER HAPPY TOO!!!"

"But remember, never force your wife to do things she don't like...I understand if you get jealous and want to restrict her from seeing anybody...but remember her happiness matters".

"I got it Unnie...I will make her the happiest girl in my life".

"Ouch...I'm not suppose to feel jealous that my future sister-in-law will have more attention than me am I"

"Too bad Unnie, she already got all my attention the moment I lay my eyes on her".

I'm glad I've noticed you princess...I'm sorry I had to ruin your relationship with...whoever that peasant is...but I promise you...I'll treat you as good as her...maybe even better...I closed my eyes for awhile and dreamed about us going on dates...flower falling on us as we have picnic near the royal garden, oh...just imagine it.

"Such a big dreamer...we are meeting them tomorrow, be well dress".

"Of course, I must charm my future princess".

-the next day-

We sat in the meeting hall with tea and fruits, I was excited...I am finally meeting her face to face...I wonder what will she be wearing today.