My Naughty Maid(Wheesun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

It's been a busy year for Mamamoo, all their concerts and promotions...Solar health magazine, Wheein solo comeback and decided to leave RBW and started her own solo promotions, Hwasa solo comeback...Moonbyul 100 episode and mamamoo comeback...it was a really busy year...everyone is proud of them, their CEO was proud of them...they had a 2 weeks break from now and Solar wants to spend her entire break with Wheein alone...they started dating years back and found something interesting, role playing...it always ends up with them naked but they enjoys it.

Solar POV
Finally, end of the week...that means our break is starting, I can't wait to spend it with my beautiful girlfriend alone.

"Unnie, I'll go home and prepare myself...I wonder what's today's theme".

Wheein is quick to understand the theme when we are role playing, she gets into character quick regardless of what characters is it...I prepared a little surprise for her today, I know she have been interested to maid role play this days...so I got her a maid outfit.

"I can't wait to go home, go and prepare yourself Babygirl...I'll be back in a bit".

We shared a kiss for awhile before she left, Moonbyul and Hwasa smirked at me knowing I'm whipped for her.

"So now she is called Babygirl".

"Why do you always make us so single".

I laughed at them and packed my things, me and Moonbyul still had to go to some event...Hwasa is just going to wait for Moonbyul...but I just couldn't help feeling aroused with the image of Wheein in a maid outfit...I bet she would look stunning.

"Finally...that was the last thing, I'm going home now...see you after our break".

"Have fun with your...Babygirl".

She teased me, but after she say that I felt a pool of wetness in my folds, I wasn't that excited until she say that...now I am even more excited.

I quickly took out my phone to text Wheein, today will be very interesting.

•Solar•
I'll be back soon babygirl, hope you're ready.

•Wheein•
Always prepared, my lady~

I quickly told the drive drive to the house me and Wheein decided to buy together, it was a big house and there's a huge bedroom...we spent quite the money on it but we thought it will be a good use for our role play too.

"I'm home...it sure was a long day"!

"Welcome back, my lady".

I smirked and walked pass her, she bowed and went to the kitchen to prepare my food...such a beautiful sight.

"My lady, how was your day"

"It was great, why don't you get me some drinks".

"Of course, my lady".

Before she walked away I gave her butt a slap, she quickly turned her head and was in a blushing mess...she bowed and quickly went to the kitchen to get me water...she is smart and would realise soon that it's not a normal maid role play.

Wheein POV
So it's not just a normal maid role play huh, but a maid with a perverted mistress...this should be very fun...I quickly get a cup of water and walk back to her...she said this morning that I can choose the outcome of this role play depending on how I act, I guess I'll be a naughty maid.