Ghost (Wheesun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Ghost, creatures that people become after their death...They wanders around earth deciding if they should go to the afterlife and reborn into a new one or if they should stay and wait for their love ones.

Some ghosts just wanted to see things they never seen when they are alive and some just want to see their children grow up into a successful child.

And there's Wheein a ghost who saved a little girl life, sacrificing her own life at the age of 19 she became a ghost mourned by the family of the little girl. She just wander around the world until meeting someone special.

And there is Solar a 23 years old part time student, she and her parents got into an accident when she was 9 and was the only survivor. She never knew her parents was dead as she could see them, she slowly found out at the age of 12 that she could see the ghost and was often bullied for talking to herself.

Solar POV
I'm so damm stressed, 6 hours of job and 8 hours of studies that's 14 hours in total and not to mention all the dumb ghost that keep talking to me in school since hey never talk to a living thing since they died.

"I need more coffee..."

"Okay Unnie, I'll treat you today...."

"Thanks Byul...you're the best"

"Uhh...have you seen my wallet..."

"No-"

("Have her check under her bed please") The ghost that was always here said and smiled.

"Uhh have you check under your bed"

"Hey thanks, did your ghost friend tell you that" I gave her a nod and she smiled, she and Hwasa is the only one that knew my secret so they don't judge me.

"So...Who are you"

("Her grandfather, I know you can see us since she talk to you over the phone")

"I see...so you are here because you wanted to see her grow right" he gave me a nod and walk out probably went to follow Byul, Ghost like him usually follow their grandchildren to protect them from bad luck base on old folks tale...it's probably true.

"Hey I'm back, did you have a chat with your ghost friend"

"Nah....He followed you"

"What Why"

"He said if you bully me he will hunt you" I joke with her

"Be serious Yong!"

"It's you grandfather Byul don't worry"

"Oh okay-"

"And he said you better stop going on dates with random ladies and play with their heart and actually start a real relationship"

"Damm it, that stalker"

"He is right you know just date Hwasa, you have a huge crush on her right"

"YONG!"

I had a really fun time at Byul house, it's funny to see how she try to interact with her grandfather asking him to stop stalking her...