Dance Practice(Hwawheesun)

Warning: This is my first time writing threesome and it will be very very cringe...

P.S Long time no see author is back with another story

So let's begin and I wanted to make Solar top in this story but......I can't imagine her being fierce and all with 2 person 😅😅😅

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar

This was a Sunday afternoon right after their WAW promotion, and she is now having a dance practice with the Loser Crew...she is a very energetic person and by energetic I meant going again and again and her energy doesn't even die out...

Solar POV
We went through many songs already maybe egotistic or Aya should be our last...let me just see if they want to do at least...

"Hey kids, Do you want to play egotistic or Aya"

They look at me with a are you serious look before getting up whispering to each other...do they even need to discuss to chose a song...

"Ok, we have decided to die with Egotistic" She really use the word die...are they really that tired oh well...

"Don't be So dramatic...I promise this is the last song unless you still wanna dance or see me dance" Moonbyul look at me with a tired look and the kids....they were smirking with each other sometimes they can be really scary...

"ALRIGHT! Leggo" We finish dancing to Egotistic after a few minutes and Moonbyul immediately rushed out after I said "well that's a wrap" she can be dramatic sometimes I look towards the 2 young girls and they Just say at the sofa

"Are you girls not going home?"

"Unnie....we are the only one here right..." Of course we are it's quite late already everyone including that hamster left what question is that...

"Yeah...why still wanna dance"

"Actually, dance for us...we want to see you pole dance to Egotistic...just like good old days" I choked on my saliva and stare at them...they are seriously asking me to Pole dance for them...what is going on with them today...

"S-Sure I mean we still have that pole that seems abandoned but I don't know if I can dance in this outfit..."

"Then strip"
"Then Strip"

"Wait you're serious..." They nod and I reluctantly took off my clothes and now I'm in my sports bra and underwear...it feels so strange doing something like this around them, this is the first time at least.

I hope onto the pole and Wheein starts playing the song, it was pretty fun actually I didn't even realise that they took off their clothes...

"Are you girls feeling hot after my performance" I joked with them but they weren't laughing or teasing me like usual, they just walked towards me and grabbed me by my arm and start dragging me off the stage and made me kneel in front of the mirror and ripped off my bra and undergarments leaving me naked.

"W-Wait Umm Wheein...Hyejin ah what's wrong" I tried to stop them a few times but it ended up with me getting a painful smack towards my butt...something tells me they are not playing today

"Unnie you are so beautiful..." Hyejin whisper to me while touching my body, we do many strange things together but why is she especially more crazy today, Wheein on the other hand was kissing my neck what are they doing

"Girls stop...what are you mph hmp" I got cut off by Wheein kissing me on my lips forcefully, it feels strange yet it excites me so much...I stopped struggling and even tilted my head upward to let Hwasa kiss my neck