Office Sex(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
"Ooh~ p-please forgive me...ahhh~" i would never have thought that I will be naked, bend over my boss desk with my hands tied behind my back...and with a sense of a speedy vibration feeling, I can't believe I am submitting myself to my own boss...this is my fault too.

"Quiet down darling~ you wouldn't want your colleague to hear you do you". She taunts me and grabs my ass making me moan even louder.

"M-Ms Ahn...p-please slow down". I feel so embarrassed right now, having to submit to my own boss...who is younger than me too.

"You are just too irresistible...your neck is beautiful, your soft breast, you amazing abs...I...love it" . She always say that to me, even in office hour...I know that she have a small crush on me before, and she is strict too...I just never thought my own mistake can cause me to be in such a vulnerable situation.

"M-Ms Ahn~ s-stop~". She had to use her hand to cover my mouth just in case the workers outside hear us.

"Don't forget who offered her own body to me because they felt guilty...do you have any idea that your little mistake...made this company lost at least 3.5 million USD". Yes...that was the main reason why I am even in this situation in the first place.

"A-Ahhhhh~" I moaned out as my 6th orgasm hits me, making my body weaker than it was already.

"That was your 6th orgasm~ you are really messy". She untied my hands and took out the vibrator in me and walked behind the desk, taking out something from her drawer, a dog collar with a name tag on it.

"Is that a...dog collar". I blush immediately knowing what she is going to do with the red leather object she is holding right now.

"Yes it's for you my dear, now be a good girl and turn around". I can't believe it, I mean it feel so fake...I mean I do fantasise about her sometimes but it's really happening.

"Red looks extremely sexy on you". She took a picture of me and showed it to me, the collar was a simple one, it has a ring for a leash and her name carved on it with a small little bone tag with my nickname Solar on it.

"I-It's really pretty...thank you Ms Ahn". She tugged on the ring and kissed me on the lips eyes were clearly eating me out every millisecond.

"Up we go". She lifted me up on her desk and spread my legs apart, my drenched cunt was enough evidence to show how horny I am right now.

"Touch yourself horny little slut" I was shocked by the sudden request but do it anyway, I don't want her to be angry at me...she can be very rough sometimes.

Hwasa POV
I can't believe I got so lucky to have her offer her body to me to apologise, I already know something like this would happen eventually.

Her little soft moans coming out of her Mouth sounds so magical it's almost a blessing to hear it.

"Make sure to smile for the camera~" I smirked and took a few pictures of her, she was whining and moaning out my name begging for me to let her cum.

"Take your finger out". She gasped and whine about it but still listened to me, frowning at the fact that I didn't allow her to cum.

"Why didn't you let me cum...I was so close".

"You think I'll let you off this easily, it's 3.5 million we are talking about...I won't let you go off with just 7 simple orgasm". I pulled her in for a kiss and wanted to continue until someone knocked on the door.

(Ms Ahn, this are the documents you asked for") I eyed the door and dragged Solar behind my desk making her hide under it.

"We will continue after I deal with him, hide first". I opened the door and my worker came in with a few documents.

"I'll have them sign immediately, anything— *gasp*". I looked down to see Solar biting and nibble on my thigh with an innocent look plastered on her face, she was looking up directly at my eyes looking as if she is not doing anything wrong.

("Ms Ahn...are you sick")

"No...you can leave already". I know this person like me, but I like my secretary and that is Yongsun.

("By the way...If it's alright I have tickets for a movie—")

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE"! She left hurriedly and close the door, I can't believe I hired some people that would ask me out on a date at work.

"You are not going to the movies with him right". I pulled he ring of the collar and stare into her eyes.

"Why go with him when I have such a beautiful secretary here...and you really had the guts to fucking tease me, don't forget your place right now pet".

"It's your fault...Ms Ahn, I was horny and you weren't wearing your pants...you are lucky he didn't see you half naked".

"That's surprising...were you by any chance...jealous". I held her chin up to look at her, she was blushing and reluctant to speak at all.

"You like me don't you". I smiled at her, she gasped but nodded her head either ways...I didn't think she would actually like me for real, but I'm happy...it means she wouldn't date anyone else.

"Do you like me too...Ms Ahn". I sat back down on my chair and tug on the collar ring.

"Finish the mess you made first I will tell you my answer after". She eagerly knelt in front of my wet entrance and gave it tiny licks and pushed her tongue in, sucking on it like a hungry pet.

"Woah~ you are hungry"... I held onto her head caressing her arching my back feeling blessed from this.

"Y-You want my answer...y-yeah I like you...fuck that I love you...I fucking love you Kim Yongsun...you are hardworking, unique and fucking gorgeous". I spat out those words as I cum onto her tongue, all my feelings exposed to her finally.

"I love you too Ms Ahn...I never seen suchh confidence in someone before, someone who is gorgeous in your own way...I have been thinking of doing lewd things with you...but it really happens". She nuzzle her cheek on my lap, like a puppy would do to their owner...and that means I'm owning her.

"So movie date tomorrow".

"Of course"

Fun fact we have more than a simple movie date

A/N- I'm so sorry for not updating this for a very long time, I was so focused on the Moonsun book I've completely forgot about this...what kind of author I am forgetting to update their own story😓😓😓