Attention seeker(ot4)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

*Reverse AU*
-Solar is now the bratty Maknae of Mamamoo-

*Poly relationship*

-I decided to make Solar a bottom in every ot4 AU-

Solar's Age:20
MoonByul's Age:21
Wheein's and Hwasa's Age:23

Solar POV
It's getting boring now, Byul unnie is busy playing some games with Wheein unnie and Hyejin unnie....she is just discussing something with our manager.

"Unnie...when is your game ending".

"Soon".

"Just another round".

I thought they will spend time with me after playing their games but I was wrong...our break was over and we had to have our dance practice with the choreography team.

"Girls, get up...time to sweat".

I groaned and got up from the floor, can't we add another 20 minutes to the break...I want my attention and I want them to play with me.

-Another 10 minutes-

"Can't we have our dance practice another day...I can't feel my limbs".

"Awww...our baby Solar is getting tired already, where is the Solar that is always hyper".

"I AM NOT TIRED!!!"

The choreography team laughed along with my unnies...it was embarrassing and humiliating, but it's not a secret to them that I love the humiliation...especially from my unnies.

"Unnie...play with me".

"Later, Unnie is speaking to our manager...go to Byul or Wheein".

"Wheein Unnie".

"Sorry darling...let unnie rest for 5 minutes...go to Byul".

"Sorry Yong, I have a game to beat".

I frowned and sat back down on the floor, I looked around the room and an idea pop up in my brain...if I can't have my attention right now, I'll have to earn it.

"Gosh...it's so hot right now I'm sweating".

I stood up and purposely took off my shirt slowly, revealing me in my sports bra...and I know they hate it when I show my abs to other people...but who really cares everyone here is female.

"Yongsun...what are you doing".

"What...I said already, I'm sweating...wouldn't want me to be drenched in my own sweat right...unnie".

I smirked at them, causing them to frown at me...next I pretended that I dropped my things in front of Wheein...I bend down all the way and grabbed it...they gets furious when I tease them like this.

"Oops...oh dear there's something on your hair unnie..I'll help you".

I bend towards her rubbing my breast against her face, after that I casually smiled and walked off...Solar 1 Unnie 0...I went toward one of the dancers and started talking to her...I whispered to her and told her what I wanted to do...it's not a secret to the company that we are in a polynomial relationship already...she agreed to it and told the others, I went toward them and started flirting with them, telling them how good they look and how I would have date them if I was single.