In Public(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

No pandemic AU

*stay safe everybody...please wear your mask and avoid gathering in crowded places, and do your social distancing too*

Solar POV
"You may be the leader of mamamoo...".

I know exactly what she'll say next...

"But...I'm always in charge of you, you are forever under me Kim Yongsun...do you understand...baby doll".

Yes...she is indeed right about this, it's been 7 years since we known each other...and...our relationship developed 6 years ago, she didn't force me to submit to her...I begged her to help me with my needs...I begged her to use me...and slowly we got into a friends with benefits relationship...to a real relationship...and I am not afraid of what people will think of they know...the leader of Mamamoo...Kim Yongsun...is kneeling down backstage in front of her girlfriend...Maknae of mamamoo...Ahn Hyejin.

"Mommy...we are going on stage soon".

"Yes~ I know that very well, can't you let me have my fun first".

It's her rules...whenever and wherever we are...as long as we are alone, I have to kneel down in front of her...of course she'll make me kneel on a soft cushion so I won't hurt my knees...she'll love it when I leaned my head on her lap sweetly...and I enjoy it when she plays with my hair.

"Unnie...you look really pretty today".

I blushed at her comment and burry my face on her lap...holding in all my curses and annoyance and her cheesy remarks...it's totally Byul's fault...she turned my Hyejin into a cheesy girl.

"UNNIE! HYEJIN!".

Crap...I quickly got up from my knees and grabbed a nearby chair and dragged it next towards Hyejin's one...I grabbed the cushion and hugged onto it...why is she always appearing at the worst timing.

"Well looks like it's back to normal girlfriend relationship".

She kissed my lips right when Moonbyul opened the door, causing her to cough and slam the door shut...she probably thinks that we are going to start fucking all over this place soon.

"S-Sorry...it's just...our fans are waiting...I promise I didn't mean to interrupt your moment".

She walked out again, I quickly get up from my seat to stand by for our fan meeting...but Hyejin pulled me towards her...what is she doing now.

"Why don't we make things...interesting".

I don't like the sound of that...every time she wants to do something interesting...it always ends up wrong, what if fans found out about us...all the controversy and dispatch.

"You trust me right...Unnie".

"Yes...".

I shakily walked up the hall and greeted the fans, I don't know how to feel about this...this is the first time I've wear a vibrator in me...on stage with thousands of fans too, and Wheein and Moonbyul is right next to us.

"I say...mama...mama...moo~ anyeongseyo mamamoo imida".

"Wow...moomoo, it must be cold right...maybe I can warm you up a little".