Abusive Relationship(Hwasun)

TW-Abuse

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
"These flowers are beautiful" Hwasa is my girlfriend for 3 years now, we are the happiest couple ever...sometimes we fight but things work out for us...she pick a flower up and tuck in on my hair...she handed me a small makeup mirror and showed it to me.

"Beautiful, just like you" She kissed my cheek and took a picture.

"Unnie...do you know why I bring you here today"

"Why—" She knelt to the ground and pulled out a box opening it to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Kim Yongsun...would you marry me"

"YES!" That was the happiest day of my life...well thinking about it now makes me laugh, a marriage with a cold hearted wife...who left me locked up in the basement like a slave, only come down to hit me and hurt me with her words...we were so happy back then...but after the wedding it changed...she changed...

"Happily ever after...bullshit" I hugged onto my knees and silently cry...

"My dearest wife~" I heard her voices out as her footsteps became louder, she swings the door open and I immediately crawled to the corner facing down...I whimper and prayed for what would happen with every steps she made towards me.

"Awww~ my slutty wife is afraid...look up" She grabs my hair and forcefully tilt it up, she is angry again...what did I do this time...my breathing got heavier waiting for her to do something to me.

"H-Hyejin..." I whimper out begging with my eyes for her to stop, but instead she slaps me and slams me on the ground and hovering on top of me...it's always like this, either physically beating me and raping me...sometimes she come home drunk and would hit me with random objects that would leave scars on me.

"I'm going out...don't you dare leave" Like I could...I would've walk out freely anytime I could, but she would always find me and punish me.

"W-Where"

"None of your concern bitch" She slams the door and I'm all alone again...in this empty basement with no bed no water or any food...why did she change so much.

"Unnie...please introduce her to me" I remember her begging my best friend to introduce me to her with the most innocent voice ever...was it really her back then...was it all a dream made up by my delusional brain thinking a girl like her would even like me...if it's real then why...why would she do this to me, begging to know me and dating me only to throw me in the basement after we got married...hiding me from the whole world and refusing to let me visit my family and friends, is she really the same person I love back then, if so what happened to my sweet Hyejin.

Hwasa POV
I hope she is doing alright...is she lonely here...was I too harsh to her, maybe I shouldn't have slam her on the floor...she look so scared...but she will be a good girl like this right...no Ahn Hyejin...she is your wife she have to listen to you,  it's her own fault she get punish by me every time...and I didn't even do too much.

"Hyejin yah! Can we visit Solar" Wheein is Moonbyul girlfriend also Solar second best friend...it will be bad if they see Solar in that state...I should refuse.