Yong top(Moonsun)

Oh god Kim Yongsun, why is those 2 the only fingers with no nail polish?

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

*Because I heard some people love it when Yongsun is top*

Moonbyul POV
I looked at all the videos of Yongsun and blushed, the videos of her pole dancing...the video of her ripping her shirt and that one performance where she look so hot...how can somebody like her be my girlfriend.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck".

I look at my phone and begged for time to flow faster for her to come home quickly...I need her so badly...I'm so fucking wet for her.

*moan*

I can't take it anymore, she said she is hanging out with Hyejin today right...I know how to make her crazy and come home right away...I grabbed my collar and wore it and sat in front of the mirror...I placed my phone on the phone stand and hit record...I knelt in front of the mirror and spread my legs apart...lifting my skirt and immediately went straight to business.

"Ohh...mommy~ come home quickly...Moonbyul wants your touch- ahhh".

I took my phone and played the video before sending it to Yong, I know she'll be angry at me...I hate when she is angry with me but I really want her now...I know she'll just give me a little spanking session and give me what I want next...she love me.

*ding*

•Mommy•
What do you think you are doing Moonbyul.

•Moonbyulyida•
I'm horny mommy.

I replied with a picture of my wet fingers, I'll wash it later...I want to make my girlfriend come home and fuck me now.

•Mommy•
Awww so my baby is horny~ Mommy will be home soon...I want to see you in your collar only, kneel down with both hands on your lap facing down.

I gulped and went to wash my hands, I walked towards my cabinet and took out my favourite black leather collar with the word 'brat' on it...I use to be very naughty trust me, I break all her rules and she'll punish me so bad I limp for 2 weeks...and she did tame me already, but...sometimes I'll act up for example...now.

Solar POV
I can't believe that brat act up again, didn't she learn from her last punishment...maybe I was too easy on her, I'll make sure she cry for doing that.

"Oh Hyejin, I need to go home already...umm Byul...is having some problems".

"Oh, sure...see you after our break Unnie".

I smiled and grabbed my phone, replaying the video Moonbyul sent to me countless of time...I saved the video and quickly sent her a text to inform her that I'm reaching soon.

"Brats like her need to be punish".

I walked in slowly and slammed the door shut, I looked at her naked and wearing her favourite collar while kneeling down...I walked to the bedroom without speaking and I was sure I saw her swallow a lump of air. I quickly changed out of my casual clothes and wore my black shirt and leather harness with my lace panty only.

"I was having my time out there until a certain brat decided to send me some video".

"M-Mommy I-"

"Did I allow you to speak".

I took my whipping rod and slide it on her back, teasing her as she shivered through the touch...I won't be going easy on her this time.

"I wonder...what make you think it's a good idea to sent me that video, SPEAK!"

"I-I...felt needy".

"Needy for mommy as always...still don't explain why you felt needy all the sudden".

I slide my hand across her chin, rubbing her chin as if she's a kitten...I moved my hand slowly towards her head and tilted it up.

"I-I...saw videos...of you...pole dancing...a-and the one where you ripped your shirt".

"Aren't you a cutie, but you are still not off the hook...stand up! Hands on the walls...legs apart".

She immediately obeyed and got up, I took my whipping rod and tap on her thigh making her go wider.

"Would you look at that, my baby is so wet".

*SWISH*

"GAH!"

"I won't be holding back darling, scream and shout all you want...I'll stop only if I want...do you understand".

"Yes mommy".

"What's your safe word".

"Mango".

"Good girl~ let's resume shall we".

*SWISH*
*SWISH*

"Oof...ugh...AHHH!"

-after 50 lashes-

"Have you learned your lesson babydoll".

"Y-Yes...Mommy".

She sobs out painfully I threw the whipping rod away and gently rubbed on her butt...I carried her to bed and gave her gentle kisses on her face until she stop crying.

"There there...mommy is here, I'll give you what you want now sweetheart".

The whole night was filled with moans and wet noises...vibrator buzz and us screaming as we cum...side note...our walls aren't soundproof.