Agent (Moonsun)

Normal=Solar
Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa

In this society, you'll never know what will happen...someday a store gets robbed and some other time murder, terrorising people and even kidnappings.

Therefore governments had to create a division to protect this crazy world, Their identity has to be kept in secret for their safety and their family safety, but that doesn't mean that we don't know them they are known in this world for their music, talents and looks.

Have you guess it yet? YUP! It's the world of Kpop, don't be fooled by their fun awesome personalities, if they need to kill someone they do it immediately they couldn't care less about those people who ruin the society and they are especially trained well for their mission.

What? You asking if all the idols are agents? OF COURSE NOT! Only a few groups are part of this Division we don't want the training ground to break.

They are quite friendly with each other despite being such strong agents.

Of course romance do exist in their life what do you take them for? ROBOTS?!

Take mamamoo and blackpink for instance we have Wheesa who been with each other since 13 years old and dated for 5 years already and next, we have jenlisa a loving relationship where Jennie Just like to cling onto Lisa arms.

And there's this oblivious girl Solar unaware that her lifetime crush Moonbyul like her back...

I wonder why are they doing now....

~mamamoo practice room~

Wheein POV
"UNNIE!!!YOU ARE WRONG!!"

"OH YEAH!!!WHO WAS THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO TRY AND HIT HIM FROM THE BACK!!!"

"WELL IF I DON'T THAT GIRL MIGHT HAVE DIED ALREADY!!!"

This 2 unnie when will they just shut up for once, like since the mission is over and the little girl is safe...why can't they just stop with the who is wrong and who is right bullshit.

"Babe, how's your injuries"

"I'm fine babygirl, wanna go get some snacks before our eardrums pops"

"I HATE YOU!!!"

I looked at Moonbyul shocked from what she just yelled out, Sure they had fights and fist fights too but never in my life have I heard he scream out the H word to Solar...

"W-Well I HATE YOU TOO!" Solar ran out of our practice room crying while Hwasa tried to stop her well tried to...She slams the door right at her face...

"Unnie...That's a bit harsh"

"Yeah, you know she likes you and you just say that...you know her oblivious head will think you hate her for real"

"I didn't think I would be that angry..."

"You were the one that didn't listen to instruction in the first place"

"Yeah, and she was literally worried for your life when you just when ahead to hit that bastard"

It would be a lie if we said she was calm when Moonbyul did that, she was literally getting ready with her sniper and random weapon in case something went wrong.

"Byul, go fix your mistake before she turn the whole RBW into a swimming pool with her tears"

"I get it..." She ran out of the practice room immediately and we just sat down and sigh this 2 idiots why are they even Agents again...

"We have some time alone for now right~"

"I get it...Someone's really horny now"

"SO YOU FO KNOW THAT, THEN FUCK ME ALREADY BABE!!!!" I would if she begs a little longer, why not take the advantage to tease her too..

Solar POV
I was hiding inside a cubicle(is this how u spell it) crying because of what she said, I love her and I just didn't want her to get injured how could she just say she hate me afterwards.

"M-Moonbyul you dumbass" I mumble those words out and continue to wipe my tears.

"AGENT SOLAR! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!!" That stupid hamster, I'll just ignore her and make her search for me a bit longer.

"YONG AH!!!COME OUT"

"You were the one that said you hate me" I whisper to myself and wipe my tears.

"But I was just joking" I was shocked, did she hear me but I was sure I whisper that to myself.

"Up here, YEBA~" I look up and saw her sitting on the edge smiling like nothing happen.

"GET DOWN!!! THAT IS DANGEROUS IDIOT HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE!!"

"You really forgot we are secret agents did you" She jump down and hug me and I push her away.

"G-Get lost, you dumb hamster" How dare she hug me after what happened

"Like you said, I am dumb so I don't understand you" Damm it she is too smart for me...

"Were you crying"

"Whose fault do you think it is" I stare at her and she shut up

"I'm sorry for making you cry, you know I don't mean it"

"Liar, You said you hate me" Of course I know she don't mean it, I just want to hear 3 simple words from her...

"I don't hate you, in fact I feel the opposite of it" I stare at her blankly and she smiled

"W-What"

"You oblivious girl, I know you just want me to say it"

"Fine...You caught me..." Yeah obviously she meant it as a friend, she doesn't love me romantically...what was I thinking.

"I LOVE YOU"

"I know that already why do you have to tell me that" Is she trying to make me angry again or something

Moonbyul POV
Is she really that oblivious...

"I said I love you" she should tell me she love me back by now what is going on with her mind...at least just kiss me if you are shy about telling me you love me too.

"I said I know that already, we are friends why wouldn't you love me" REALLY this oblivious Yeba, why must you be such an idiot.

"KIM YONGSUN! I MEANT LITERALLY MORE THAN A FRIEND" I can see how shocked she is, don't tell me she never gotten a hint at all.

"So...as a best friend"

"YEBA~"

"Ok fine, I Love you too" She kissed the tip of my nose and look away shyly, cute reaction I love it.

"So...We are dating right"

"I just kissed you..."

"You didn't kiss me on the lips" I smirk pointing at my lips, she was blushing and obviously shy to do it so I had to make the move, I hugged her and pressed my lips against her and officially claimed her as mine.

"I will not fight with you again Agent Solar"

"Me too, Agent Moon"

That is obviously he only lie we told each other since 4 months later, we had a cereal fight.....

Never made promises that is impossible, but fighting is a part of being in a relationship isn't it you have to at least fight once in your life you your love one.