Doing this for you(Moonsun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Solar POV
"U-Unnie...Unnie...please...I can't".

"Yes you can...you can take it Byul...last one I promise".

She cried and pulled against the restrains...I pumped the toy in her, our skin slapping against each other as I stretched her walls.

"I-I...Unnie...A-AHHHH!"

I took the toy out and undo all her restraints...I pulled her close to me and kiss her, I played with her hair and wiped away her tears...until she fall asleep.

"I know you love me too...why do you hide your feelings for me Byulyi".

I hated it...she came to me when she is stress and having problems with her so call girlfriends, she have her own harem and she can easily pick a girl from there...and the moment they fight, she'll come to me...it's been years since we had all this friends with benefits thing...and I know my own feelings for her, and it made me crazy for her...it made me want to kill her so I can keep her all to myself.

"I'll be back...Byul".

I lay her down on my bed and drove to her house, the lights were still on...that means her so called girlfriend is inside right now waiting for her to return.

*rings*

Krystal: ("BABE! Oh...it's you...Byul isn't home yet...is it about your comeback").

"Oh...Byul is drunk, need your help".

Krystal: ("Drunk...seriously after an argument...sorry for the trouble, is it alright if you drive me there").

Yes...follow me Krystal...how dare you even make my Byulyi sad today, I'll make sure you never see my Moon ever again.

"Let's go".

I drove her to an abandoned building which made her confused, I grabbed her neck and start choking her...she died after struggling for a few minutes, I wore gloves so the police wouldn't find my dna on her...I grabbed her body and threw it from the highest level.

"I wonder if it'll be a suicidal case or a murder case".

I drove home quickly and went back to bed with Byul after getting myself naked.

"Nobody in this world can satisfy you like I do...I wonder after all your girls death...will you finally ask me to be yours".

I kiss her neck and fall asleep...I want to have her all to myself, but it seems impossible when she wouldn't even give a thought about it...it seems impossible to be her girlfriend when she just see me as a...friend.

The next morning wasn't easy for me. why? Well...apparently last night somebody happened to walked past the building when I threw Krystal down...I was lucky whoever that was didn't see me and assumed it was a suicidal case. Krystal being a famous singer in South Korea...it wasn't easy, there was no valid evidence that it is link to murder thus...a crying Moonbyul is now on my lap...like a baby.

"Why...why...I-I didn't mean to shout at her *sobs* unnie I must be curse...first...Dahee...next Seulgi a-and now...Krystal".

"They didn't deserve you...I...am the only one that cares, I am the only one who never leave you...even after fights and fights...because I love you...Byulyi".

"W-What if...you die too".

"I'll watch you...everyday...I'll follow you as a spirit and guide you...I will never leave your side".

"Promise me...don't...get into any accident".

I nodded my head and hugged her...she doesn't know...she would never ever have a single thought that I killed them...just to have her all to myself, I own half of her life...she will never have a single thought about dating another girl.

"I will love you forever".

"Thank you Unnie...for always being there for me".

A/N: Phew...I have never wrote a story on Yandere Solar before, a beautiful/Handsome/Amazing looking reader have gave me the Idea of writing a psycho Yong...and I couldn't think about our loving leader to be as crazy as loser crew(I mean she got to be a saint if she handled them for 7 years) so I tried to made her more of a caring Yandere unlike Psycho Byul from 'She's Mine'

And also....I'm thinking of a WheeByulSun story any suggestions?