Do I Know You?

POV ADDISON:

It was another day where I woke up as usual, woke Aris up and walked to the cafeteria. It was boring, but Aris made it better. We were walking towards the cafeteria when all of the sudden Aris asked me something: "Addi, if we get out of here. Do we stay best friends?"I looked at him and smiled."of course we will be silly" he smiled as well and grabbed my hand. We walked into the cafeteria and sat down at our usual spot. The first who came in were the boys, the boy which I made eye contact with yesterday was there as well. I turned around and continued eating. Aris and I were talking when we suddenly heard a scream. "Guys its Addison!" I looked up at the boys who were running towards me. Aris stood before me but the blond haired guy pushed him away and hugged me. "Oh my god, I thought you were dead, how did you survive it?" I pushed him away and walked towards Aris. "Your okay?" I helped him up and grabbed his hand. "who are you, do I know you?" The boys got quiet and looked at Aris and me. "Addison, it's us" A boy with darker hair said. He walked towards me but I backed off. "who are you?" Aris asked while I was hiding behind his back. "we were in the maze with her. She was the only girl" the guy with dark hair said. I looked at them. I knew they were looking familiar, but I didn't know from what. Aris walked towards the guys and started whispering. The blond guy had tears in his eyes. "If you're talking about me then just say it '' I said. Aris walked back. "Addison, we need to show you something"

At night Aris woke me up, and we got through the vent. "How do you know where to go?" I said while I was on my knees sliding through the small vent. "from day 1 I didn't trust this so went on investigation, then you came and I didn't think about it anymore, we were almost at the room from the other guys" We slid further and Aris opened the vent. The boys were standing there as well. "One can come with us" Aris said. The dark-haired boy and blond haired boy looked at each other. The black haired boy decided to join us. "I'm so sorry for this, and maybe I know you but what is your name?" I asked while we were sliding on our knees through the vents again. He looked up. "I'm Thomas" I tried to think about that name. Trying to think about memories which were connected with that name but I couldn't. "I'm sorry I don't know you," I said with a sight. "its okay, we have a plan"

After a while we arrived at a vent. People were walking underneath us. A cart with bodies on it passed us. I looked scared. After they were gone, we jumped down and opened the door. We walked in and couldn't believe our eyes. 100 of bodies were hanging there. Not dead but, not really alive either. We walked past them. Thomas and Aris were grabbing some things while I was looking around. This place was huge. What would they do with them? I thought. Suddenly Aris walked towards me. "Addison, we got something" I looked up and walked behind him. Thomas was sitting there with a needle. "We got it when we came here as well, it restored our memory" I looked at the gigantic needle. I sat down as well. "Aris, can I hold your hand?" I said while Thomas was making the needle ready. Aris walked towards me and grabbed my hands. He kneeled in front of me. "you will all remember after okay?" I nodded and waited. Then a sharp pain hit my arm. I squeezed Aris's hands. I got light headed and looked around. I needed a few minutes but then memories started to come back. I looked up to Thomas. "oh my god," I ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back and Aris smiled. "do you remember?" Thomas said. I started crying. I need to see Newt'' all of the sudden people walked through the door. We got behind a wall and waited. A woman showed up on a bord. Ava Paige.

We ran out of the room. "she is still alive?" I nodded. We never escaped WICKED. This is still WICKED" Thomas and Aris stoped and looked at me. "how do you know?" I looked up. "when I came here, they erased my memories. They made me believe they were good," I said while I dragged them with me. "keep running" after a while we arrived at the vent again and went to the dorms of the boys."I kicked the vent out and ran towards Newt. He was sitting on his bed, staring at the wall. I saw him and jumped towards him. I hugged him and didn't let go. I heard him cry softly. "I thought I lost you, Addison" I looked inside his eyes and kissed him. "I won't get you rid of me that easily," he smiled and hugged me again. I walked over to Minho. "God, I'm so happy you're alive, this ugly shank kept crying," I smiled and hugged him as well. I hugged the other boys. Just before I wanted to talk about what we saw I remembered something. "where is Teresa?" Thomas looked at me. "she's taken" I looked at the ground."did she already tell you?"the boys looked up confused."what?"Frypan asked."did she get her memories back as well," I said. "yes she did," Thomas said. "guys, I'm her sister"