Revenge

"We are with you Thomas'' Newt said."No", I heard Teresa say. "Do it, Thomas'' Frypan said."we are ready," Minho replied. I squeezed the hand from Newt and Thomas. Suddenly a loud scream appeared. A car drove at the helicopter. Pieces of the helicopter flew around. Newt pushed me on the ground. "look out," he said while he protected my head with his hands. Everyone started running. WICKED soldiers got attacked by the people. We all stood up. Soldiers looked at us and aimed their guns at us. "Freeze, drop it kid" one of them yelled. I looked at Thomas. He threw the bomb at them. "run! Get down! He yelled. I dropped myself to the ground with my hands over my ears. I heard a loud bang and looked behind me. A large fire spread quickly. I stood up fast. Janson came out of nowhere. He hit Thomas. I wanted to run back, but a gunshot stopped me. I look where the gunshot was coming from. Hidden in the mountains I saw Brenda sitting.

I grabbed a gun from one of the dead soldiers and started shooting as much as I could. Vince ran towards his machine gun and started shooting as well. I started running towards the boys. We ran away while Minho covered us. "Minho let's go," I yelled while I stopped running. "get out of here!" he yelled back. Newt grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a box. Minho wanted to reload his pistol but got shot by one of the soldiers.

He fell to the ground, shaking. It was not a normal gun but one which shot electricity, the same one we had at the WICKED compound. I screamed and wanted to run towards him. Gunshots near me stopped me. Thomas ran towards him, ignoring the gunshots. "Thomas, get back," Jorge yelled. He grabbed his arms and pulled him backwards. "Minho'' he kept yelling. Soldiers took Minho into the helicarrier. We ran away, without Minho. The helicarrier opened and for the last time I saw Teresa. She looked at us. I couldn't believe she did all this. The doors closed and they flew away. Letting us behind with nothing left.

We watched them fly away. My eyes started to water. Newt looked at me. He hugged me. I watched in the sky till I didn't see the helicarrier anymore. I fell to my knees while Newt tried to catch me. I thought I was finally free. I started crying. "It's all her fault," Thomas said. "she betrayed us" Newt said. Everyone was angry. She took our home. Thomas walked towards the battlefield. He looked at it. I stood up as well. Maybe 20 or 30 dead people were laying on the ground. We tried to find as many survivors. I helped them with wounds in one of the tents which was still up. The last one came in. "how can I help?" I asked. He showed his shoulder. I saw a grazing shot. I used the last bandages and helped him walking outside. Meanwhile, It was already day again. I was tired but walked towards Thomas. He and Vince were laying blankets over dead people. I helped them. It was a lot of people. I didn't know them, but I felt bad. They had families, but now they lost them. Frypan was sitting on a broken car. "what do we do now," he said while he looked at us. I sat down next to him. My head rested on his shoulder. I was exhausted. Vince looked at him. "Well, we pick up what's left from us, we stick to the plan and we get you kids to the safe haven" he stood up."and then we start all over I guess"

Thomas grabbed a bag. "I'm not going with you" I looked up."what do you mean Thomas?"I asked while I walked towards him. He looked at us. "I made a promise with Minho. I wouldn't leave him behind. I have to go after him" Vince looked at him in disbelief. "hey kid look around you, all right? WICKED just kicked our ass, you think about where you're headed" Thomas looked around. "I'm not asking someone to come with me" Newt stood up as well."Tommy listen to me. I've known Minho for 4 years now. So if there was any way that we could help him trust me I would be up there standing next to you. This what you are talking about... is impossible" I looked at Newt. "Your both right. Maybe it is impossible but if someone else was taken by WICKED, Minho would save us as well. I can't leave him with them," I said while I walked towards Thomas. "whatever you up to, I'm with you" Jorge walked towards us "this is suicide" Thomas looked at me and nodded. "maybe, but I know what I'm supposed to do now. It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone WICKED's ever taken, everyone they will take. They'll never stop. They'll never fucking stop so I'm gonna stop them. I'm going to kill Ava Paige," I smiled. This was the Thomas I knew. Everyone looked at him. Harriet stept forward. "I have to admit, I would love some revenge" she walked towards us."I'm in" I smiled at her and nodded. Newt and Frypan walked towards us as well. "I can't leave my girlfriend with this shank," Newt said with a smile. Brenda stepped towards us as well just like Jorge. "we are in too," she smiled at us. "well that was a good speech kid," Vince said. "so what is your plan"