Truth Or Dare?

I looked up. I saw Brenda standing. I ran towards her. "oh my god you're still alive," she said while she hugged me. I laughed. "Dumbass, I missed you" I looked at her. "I missed you too silly" The others were looking at us. "care to explain?" Minho said. Brenda and I laughed. "come further, then we tell it '' We walked up in a room. There was Jorge sitting. "Addison?" he looked at me in disbelief. "thats me," I smiled and hugged him. "okay now I'm curious, what's happening?" Newt said. "well, Brenda and I were best friends before the maze. We did everything together. She lived next to us," I smiled. "I see Teresa is with you as well?" Brenda said. She looked at her with a nasty face. "Brenda, don't tell me you're still mad at me," Teresa said. The boys looked confused again. Brenda looked at them. "This bitch hated me when we were younger, she always tried to get me and Addison to hate each other" Teresa rolled her eyes. I couldn't help but giggled.

"Where are you coming from?" Jorge said while he gave us something to drink. I looked up. "None of your business," Minho said. I put my hand on Minho's. "its okay, we can trust them. We escaped from WICKED. We are searching for the Right Arm" Jorge looked at us. "you're looking for ghosts you mean" Thomas walked towards him."what do you mean?"Jorge sighed."We haven't heard from them for months" I looked down. "fuck" Newt looked at us."That's not a reason to give up, we can still search for them" Jorge walked to Newt. "That's the kind of attitude I like," he said while he patted his shoulder. "let's play a game," Brenda said all of the sudden. "what kind of game?" Frypan asked with a smile. "truth or dare"

We all sat in a circle. "I'll start," Minho said. "Thomas, truth or dare" Thomas looked up."Truth," Minho smiled. "this is fun," he said with a grin. We all laughed. "who do you like most in this circle?" Thomas looked up. "uhh", Teresa looked at him."I know if I say Addison, I'll get killed, Brenda I'm sorry I don't know you that well yet so that has to be Teresa," Theresa smiled at him. "Good thing you didn't say Addi," Newt said while he laid his arm around my shoulder. I laughed. "Newt, truth or dare," Thomas asked. Newt hesitated. "truth" Thomas thought for a moment."Were you jealous of Gally when Addison was doing 'the plan'" I looked up. Newt got red. "maybe" We all started laughing."Addison truth or dare" Newt asked. "dare," I said. I really liked this. It almost felt like everything was normal, as if we had no problems. "sing for us" I looked at Newt."I hate you," he smiled at me. "no you don't" I stood up."Don't want to live as an untold story. Rather go out in a blaze of glory. I can't hear you. I don't fear you. I'll live now 'cause the bad dies last. Dodging bullets with your broken past. I can't hear you. I don't fear you now" everyone started to join and we had a lot of fun. "Frypan, truth or dare?" I said. "Truth," I thought about a good question. "What is your favorite memory from the glade?" He smiled. "Definitely that time when we were all dancing outside in the rain," I smiled. "Yeah, it was fun. Frypan looked at Aris. "Aris, truth or dare?" "truth" Frypan grinned."Do you like Addison?"I saw Newt looking at him. Aris looked at me. "She has a boyfriend and I accept that, but I can't deny that I don't have feelings for her" I looked up. Newt stood up."I'm done with this game" I followed him."Come on, you know I don't like him I only like you," I said while he sat down. He looked at me. "He is just better than me. He was there for you at WICKED" I grabbed Newt his chin."Newt, The only one I love is you" I kissed him and I heard the others whistle. "Let's get back babe," I said with a smile. After a few rounds we stopped and went to bed. I laid down. "that was fun," I said with a smile. "yea, it really was" Newt said. I kissed Newt goodnight and we went to sleep.

We got woken up by people screaming. I looked up. "Newt wake up, listen" he woke up. We put on clothes and ran downstairs. Brenda ran towards us. "we need to go now, someone betrayed us and called WICKED" my eyes widened."That's bad," Frypan said. We all started running upstairs again. Jorge was standing by a window. "follow me," He said while ropes fell from the ceiling. He grabbed one and jumped out of the window. He ended up in another building. Frypan was the next to follow. "I hate heights," he said while he hesitated. Minho pushed him and he screamed. "Minho!" I said. He looked at me while he laughed. He went after Frypan. Then Aris, then Teresa. After Teresa I went. "I'm right behind you," Newt said. I swung to the other building where Jorge caught me. Not long after Newt came as well. We all waited for Thomas and Brenda. "what is taking them so long, the song almost ended," Jorge said. I looked confused. Before I could say anything the building exploded. I screamed. "no! Thomas and Brenda are still there," I cried. Newt grabbed my arm. "Addison, I'm sure they got out" I looked at the building."Please be safe "I whispered before I followed the others

I couldn't stop thinking about them. What if they hadn't found an exit. I tried to think about something else. "There is a big chance they are at Marcus If they got out. He knows where the Right arm is" I looked at Jorge."let's go there then."