Minho?

"It's time for the plan," Thomas said while he stepped in the car. "is everyone ready?" Everyone nodded. "stay safe darling" Newt said while he kissed my cheek. I stepped in the car with Thomas and Vince. "let's go," I said. We drove to the train rails and followed it. After a while we saw the train. "There!" I yelled while I pointed at the train. Vince gave some extra gas. We were just behind the train now. "Addi your ready?" Thomas said. I nodded while I unbuckled my seatbelt. I climbed on top of the car. I was trying not to fall. The car was shaking. I took a deep breath. I grabbed the hook in front of the car. "just some closer," I yelled at Vince. He gave some gas, and I tried to connect the hook from the car with the train. It worked, and I jumped on the train. "yes, good job Addi" Thomas yelled while he climbed out of the car as well. He jumped on the train as well. "Vince your turn," I yelled. He tried to climb out of the car, but one of the tires fell off. He lost his balance. "fuck," I said while I hesitated. I jumped back on the car and helped Vince. "Jump!" Thomas yelled. I gave Vince a little push so he came further. He made it. The car was getting further from the train now. "come one Addi jump!" Thomas yelled while he tried to grab my hand. I jumped and made it. "yes, lets go," Thomas said.

Vince looked behind him. A big helicarrier was flying behind us. "hey look at that," he yelled while he pointed at it. Thomas grabbed his walkie talkie. "Brenda, you got company" I looked at the side, Brenda and Jorge were riding there. The helicarrier started to shoot. "Thomas, you're on your own now, don't die," she yelled through the walkie talkie. "Let's go," Thomas said while he climbed on top of the train. Vince and I followed him. We were walking on the train while on the other side we saw WICKED soldiers. "fuck hurry," I said while I started to run. Vince and I climbed down at the wagons. We untied the wagons from each other just in time. Thomas stood before us and started shooting the soldiers. A few of them fell down. It worked and we slowly stopped while the other half drove further. "Good job," Vince said while he jumped off. I whistled. That was Newt his sign He came from behind the rocks. He ran towards us. Thomas was banging on all the wagons to look in which one Minho was. I helped him. At one of them we heard him yell. "It's this one," I yelled at Newt. Newt started welding the wagon from the wheels.

I walked towards Vince and Thomas. "oh shit," Vince said while he looked at the WICKED soldiers. They were coming closer fast. "It's going to be close," he said as he walked back to Newt. After Newt was done, we tied ropes around it. I climbed on top of the wagon. WICKED soldiers started to shoot. "fuck," I whispered while I grabbed my gun as well. We tried to shoot as many as possible. "where the hell is Brenda" Newt yelled while he shot a soldier. "they need to be here soon" Thomas yelled back. Vince climbed down and started shooting as well. All of the sudden we heard a helicarrier. "There they are," I said with a smile. They flew above us and a hook came down. We made it to the wagon and screamed. "Vince come one," I yelled while he was still shooting. The helicarrier stated to fly away. It lifted the wagon up where we were sitting on. Just in time Vince jumped on it. "yes, It worked," I yelled while I stuck up my middle finger to the WICKED soldiers. Newt laughed and hugged me. "good job love," he said with a smile. "you too," I said with a smile as well. We flew a bit and landed at our safe haven.

I jumped down and ran into the wagon. Scared children were sitting in it. "your safe now," I yelled while I looked around. "Addison?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Aris. I hugged him. "you're okay?" I said while I helped him up. "yes, thankyou" Sonya was sitting next to him as well."hey," I said while I hugged her as well. Thomas appeared behind me. "he is not here," he said while he looked down. "what?" I said with tears in my eyes. "we got the wrong one" Newt replied. I looked disappointed. "We saved other kids. We will find Minho soon" I said while I helped the kids get out. I sat in the medical hut with Frypan. Kids with wounds or other medical problems came to us. When we were done, we walked outside. Vince was standing on a container. It was a beautiful place. There was one big house for all the the children. One smaller one for me and the others. In the water there was a gigantic boat. Vince started talking. "okay guys, over here. All right, listen up. I know you've all been through hell. And I wish I could say our troubles were over. But were not through this yet. WICKED's still out there. And they're not giving up. 'cause you got something they want. They took you because you are immune to a plaque thats wiping out the human race. And they think it's worth sacrificing you to find a cure. Well, I don't. So in two days, when we get this tub of rust seaworthy, we're getting the hell outta here. We're going to go to a place where WICKED will never find you! A place where you can start over. A place you can call home" everyone started yelling and clapping. I laughed. Thomas walked towards me. "Addison, we need to talk, I have a plan to find Minho."