Cranks?

We all split up and Teresa and I walked towards a room. "try to find some warm clothes, it will be cold at night" Frypan yelled."kids used to live here," I said while I grabbed a teddy bear. Teresa looked up. "your right, we won't find anything here" I looked around one more time and we went to another room. Frypan and Newt were there as well. Frypan walked towards me. "here, it's a sweater, maybe you can wear it" I grabbed it from him and looked at it. It was weird to look through other people's clothes. "thanks'' I walked behind a closet."Teresa," I yelled. She walked towards me. "yea?" I giggled. "I want to change. Can you stand before me? "she started laughing. The boys looked at us. "no, don't look Addison is changing" I wanted to put the sweater over my head but started laughing again. I heard Teresa laughing as well. I put the sweater on, and we went towards the boys again. We found some clothes for the others as well and walked farther. I shined with the flashlights on some dolls. I screamed and Newt ran towards me. "whats wro..." just before he could finish he saw the dolls. "Look out they don't come to life," he said while he kissed my cheek. I laughed and walked farther

All of the sudden the lights went on. I looked up and went to the others again. "I think the others found something," I said. We looked further. "Guys, here's a water bottle, maybe we can fill it, '' Teresa yelled. I walked towards her. "good one, let's search if there is some water" all of the sudden Aris and Winston walked towards us."where are the others?"Frypan asked."they wanted to look at something and told me and Winston to get back already. They will be here in a minute" Aris said. "your okay Addi?" Aris asked while he walked towards me. I smiled, "yes I am" Suddenly Minho and Thomas started to run towards us. They were yelling, but we couldn't hear what they were saying. "cranks'' Aris said while he dragged me with him."run!"We all started running."What is that?" I yelled while we were running. "some kind of zombies, they are people who are infected with the flare" Aris yelled back."oh come one, nothing can be fucking normal,"

We ran upstairs. There were cranks behind us. Suddenly a crank appeared before us. "fuck," I said while I backed off. Aris ran towards it and hit it with a baseball bat. It fell on the ground, and I ran up the stairs. Teresa was still downstairs. "Teresa run," I yelled. I threw a rock at it, so Teresa had time to run. We were running through a hall. "where are we going?" Frypan yelled. "I don't know, just keep running," Thomas said back. Suddenly a crank jumped through a door and fell on Newt. I ran back and hit it with a stick. "get off him bitch," I yelled. I helped Newt up. "thanks love," We ran farther. More cranks were getting behind us. We arrived at the end of the hall. Thomas looked at the door and tried to get it open. Newt was standing before me. "stay behind me" I grabbed Teresa her hand while I saw cranks coming closer. Minho was now helping Thomas get through the door. Just in time the door opened and we ran through it. Minho wanted to close the door. "wait" Frypan yelled."Winston is still there."

I grabbed Winston his arm and tried to pull him out of the hands from the cranks. Newt and Thomas helped while Minho tried to keep the door closed as possible. Cranks were ripping Winston his shirt and clawing him. Eventually, we got Winston and Minho closed the door. "run," he yelled. Thomas and Newt helped Winston running and we got out. We ran a bit further till we lost the cranks. Thomas stopped. "let's take a break here. We lost them" I was happy he said that and I sat down."everyone okay?"Frypan asked. I nodded and looked at Winston. "your okay?" I said while I lifted his shirt. "it hurts" I looked at it. It didn't look good. Aris tapped me on the shoulder. "I need to talk to you and the others" I looked at him and stood up. After Winston fell asleep, we walked a bit further so he couldn't hear us. "he won't make it, if you get bitten or clawed by a crank, you will turn one of them slowly. It's like the grievers, if you get stung you go through the changing" I looked at him. "fuck thats bad" Frypan said. He sounded sad. Winston was a good friend of him. "we will take him with us to the right arm, there they can help him," Thomas said. Everyone went back except Aris and me. "he won't make it, will he?" I said. "I don't think so," I sighed. I wasn't that close with Winston but we were friends. We walked back, and I sat next to Newt. "I'm tired" I said while I yawned. He laid my head down on his lap. "Try to sleep love. I'll watch over you" I smiled. He stroked my cheek while I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up by Newt kissing my head. "get up sleepyhead. We need to keep moving" I stretched out and stood up. Minho offered me something to drink. I hesitated. I knew we didn't have much, and today we were going further. I shook my head. "I'm not thirsty thankyou." I wanted to take off the sweater from yesterday. "hold up" Newt said."Teresa come here" He placed her at the back of me and he stood at the front of me. "if I see someone, look I'll kill you" he said. I giggled. He was so protective, that was why I loved him. I took it off. Teresa giggled as well. I walked towards Winston. "how your doing buddy?" He looked at me with a smile. "I'm doing okay" I lifted his shirt and saw the wound getting bigger."you can think you can stand?"He nodded and I helped him up."let's get moving then"