Inside

After they came back, they put Teresa in a chair. She had a bag over her head. Thomas pulled it off. She looked at us, scared. "Gally?" was the first thing she said. He didn't react to her question. "this is how we will do it, we ask questions and you answer them" Teresa looked at me."your going to let them do this to me?"I walked towards her."If it was up to me, I would cut your thumb off because that's the only part of you we need" she looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm your sister" I looked at her and laughed. "not anymore, I don't want to be family with a betrayer" Gally walked towards her again. "where is Minho?" She tried to look at Thomas. Gally put a chair before her and sat down at it. "don't look at him, look at me. Why are looking at him? He won't help you. We know Minho is in the building so start talking" Teresa looked down. "he is locked up with the other kids, level 3" Newt looked at her. How many are there?"she looked up again."28, but you don't get it. The whole level is restricted" I looked at her. "That's why you are going to help us," she looked at us."do whatever you want, you guys won't even make it through the front door, you're tagged by WICKED property," I laughed. "you will help us with that as well."

I sat down. She grabbed a knife. Just like she did with the others, she cut in my neck. She needed to get out the tag. She looked at my finger. "engaged?" I turned around. "do what you fucking have to do and don't act like your interested" she looked at me. Her eyes started to water. "Addison" Thomas said to calm me down. I stood up. "No, fuck this. This is all her fucking fault. Because of her Minho is gone, because of her we won't have a normal life, because of her Newt is in danger" I put a hand before my mouth. "Addi!" Newt yelled. I sat down again. "finish it" I said. Thomas looked at me. "what do you mean Newt is in danger?"my eyes started to water and I looked at Newt."Tell them, they would have figured it out anyway" I looked down while Teresa continued. "hes bitten," I said. Thomas looked at Newt. "is that true?" Newt showed his arm. "for fuck sakes" Thomas threw a chair across the room."we can make a cure," Teresa said. I looked at her. "you can?" she smiled. "we just need your blood Thomas, come with me" Gally walked towards Teresa. "don't do that" After she was done we got through the plan one more time. "Let's do it," I said. I helped Thomas, and Newt get in their suits. It were WICKED suits so they could come in without problems. "let's go."

We started walking inside. Teresa held my arm. We got stopped at the door. "Why is she here?" a WICKED soldier asked. "She changed her mind. She is with us now" Teresa said. Behind us Thomas was walking. We walked down. There were Newt and Gally as well. We walked inside. Gally stopped. "Wait, I can shut off the cameras," he said while he opened a cabinet. Newt started coughing all of the sudden. I walked towards him. "your okay?" he smiled at me. "yea I'm fine" I grabbed the walkie talkie from Gally. "Frypan we are in, how are you doing?"I waited."I'm getting there," I smiled. The plan was working. I gave the walkie talkie back. Gally opened the cabinet and cut through some wires. We walked further.

We came into the place where the cells were. We started shooting the guys who were standing there. Gally started to weld the safe, the cure was hold there. Me, Thomas and Newt opened all the cells. We looked but Minho wasn't there. I walked towards Teresa. "where is he?" she looked at the computers. "someone brought him to the medical wing" Thomas, and I walked towards the doors again. Newt wanted to follow. "no Newt, you need to stay here for the cure" he looked at us."I can handle it" I looked at him and sighed. "Fine" he followed us to the medical wing. We walked down and saw Janson.

Janson came towards us. "Addison, what are you doing here?" I looked up and started fake crying. "you were right, I was on the wrong side all the time. I want to help you, not the others" he looked at me and smiled. He hugged me. "shh, it's okay we will take care of you," I smiled. "thankyou dad" we walked inside an elevator."Teresa will show you how everything works here Then you can help as well" he said while he smiled at me. He walked out of the elevator one level below us. "Good job," Newt said. We walked out one level above him. "Let me run some tests on you please," Teresa said while she opened the door. "I can protect you" Thomas took off his mask."yea? Just like you could protect Minho?" I wanted to stop him but it was too late. Janson already saw it happening. Thomas grabbed Teresa and held a gun against her head. "back off" WICKED soldiers were coming from the other side as well."Tell them to back off" Janson looked at me. "and I thought you really joined the good side" I shook my head. "never"

"Thomas come on, it's me, I know you so long. You won't shoot her" Thomas reloaded his gun. "you think so?" Janson put his arms in the air. "okay, do it then, shoot her, prove me wrong" Just when Thomas wanted to say something Teresa pushed him into a hallway with me and Newt. She closed the doors from it. "run" she whispered. Janson tried to shoot through the door but we were already running through the hall. We were running through the medical wing. "he has to be here," I said while I looked in every room. Suddenly we ran into Ava. I looked up. Thomas aimed his gun at her. "look out," I yelled. Janson came towards us as well. I pushed him behind a wall. We started running the other way. "Minho'' I yelled."Minho where are you?"

We shot people who were coming our way. There were too many soldiers. "I'm out," I yelled while I hid behind a wall. "me too" Newt yelled. Thomas looked at the dead soldier next to us. On his suit was a grenade. He didn't think and threw it towards the soldiers. "Nice," I said while we ran away again. We turned left, but a soldier was standing there. "freeze," he yelled. We were stuck. We did our hands in the air. Suddenly someone jumped from a room and attacked the soldier.