Getting Out

The boys looked at me confused. Thomas walked toward me. "How do you know?" He asked. I looked up. "I remember, everything. Our mom... our dad" with saying the last thing I hesitated. I wasn't proud of the person who my father was. Suddenly we heard banging on the door. Fuck, Janson is coming," I said while I went into the vent again. The boys looked at me. "follow me if you don't want to die" they followed me and we jumped out."go, I need to do something" Aris said. "be careful," I said while I kissed him on the cheek. Newt looked our way but before he could say anything about it Thomas interrupted. "Winston go with him" They went back in the vent again and we walked farther. We walked against a woman. "what are you kids doing out he..." before she could finish an alarm went off. She looked at us and wanted to run away. Minho and Thomas grabbed her, and we walked towards a room. "we first need to find Teresa," I said. We got stopped by a man with a gun. "shit," I whispered. Newt didn't think and pushed me behind everyone. "can't lose you again," he said. I wanted to say something but Minho ran towards the man. "Minho stop!" I yelled, but he kicked the man down. We ran towards him. "well, that was easy" Frypan said. Thomas grabbed the gun. "let's go."

We walked in a room with the card of the woman. Everybody looked shocked and backed off to the wall. "where is she?" Thomas yelled. No one reacted. I moved some curtains. "Addison?" Teresa whispered. I looked at her and hugged her. "you're alive?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'll explain everything later. We have to go" Teresa looked confused but we didn't get much time."Where do we go now?"I said. Thomas looked at the glass window. "Newt help me" They grabbed a chair. Minho and I threw something for the door, so it was blocked. People tried to break in. "hurry up with what you are doing," I yelled. "watch out," Thomas yelled while he and Newt start to hit the glass. Minho covered my eyes. The glass broke, and Teresa laid her blanket over it so we could jump over it. Thomas helped us and behind us people started shooting. We walked through a door. A man was standing there with a gun.

Thomas didn't hesitate and shot the man. A power of electricity hit him. We all looked at him and ran farther. We ran through a long hall. On the end there was a door. Minho tried to open it with the card. It didn't work. People started to come from behind. "Teresa, Addison, your really going to leave me without saying goodbye?" Janson said. I turned around. Thomas looked at me. "what does he mean?" Teresa and I looked at each other. Janson laughed. "you didn't tell them?" Minho still tried to open the door, without success. "tell us what?" Thomas asked while he walked towards Janson. "girls didn't even tell about their dad" everyone turned around and went silent."Addison is that true?"Newt asked. I looked at him. "I'm sorry" he grabbed my hand. "don't be" Just in time the door opened. Aris and Winston were standing on the other side. "shut the main vault door," Janson yelled.

We all started running while the door was closing. I looked behind. "Thomas run!" I said. He was shooting at Janson and the others. He looked at us and turned around. He started running. "come on Thomas you can do this, run!" Minho yelled. "don't look back you got this," Teresa yelled. Just before the door closed he slid under. Aris destroyed the key so Janson couldn't come our way. He hugged me and Newt again looked at us. Janson was hitting on the door. "you won't leave this easily," He said. Thomas put up his middle finger and we started running. We opened the door which led us outside.

It was already late and dark. We run In the sandstorm outside. We heard cars coming after us. Newt grabbed my hand. "come on," He said while he pulled me forward. We stopped at a building in the sand. Teresa opened the door and we went inside. "what is your plan now Thomas?" Newt asked. "Addi is still recovering from getting shot 4 days ago, Teresa is still recovering" I looked at him. "its okay don't worry" I saw he was getting angry."No, it's not, first I almost lost you, then I see you having fun with another boy and I can't lose you again" Aris looked up. "Newt, Aris and I are just friends. And you won't lose me again," I said while I hugged him. "I never leave you," I said. I heard him sobbing. "its okay love, I'm here" Newt was always there for me so now it was time for me being there for him. Aris came towards us. "hey man, I love Addison but not in that way, were good friends" Newt looked at him."thanks for protecting her," he said while he grabbed his shoulder. Teresa walked towards me while the boys were talking. "you're alive," I smiled. "yea, long story," She laughed. "we are sisters" I looked at her."Yeah, we are. That's why we have such a strong band," I said while I hugged her. Thomas walked towards us. "we need to get to the right arm" We looked at him."It are people in the mountains. They stole children from WICKED to save them. Were safe there" Newt looked at him. "People in the mountain? Mountain people?"I couldn't help it but giggled."Let's look if we can find some useful supplies here," Thomas said while he walked away. "we all split up. Newt, Frypan, Teresa and Addison you go left. The rest goes with me to the right."