〖 prologue 〗

"Mom!" Jaehyuk cried out in fear when one the guys in black carried her mother to one of their house's room but her mother wasn't letting them drag her

Jaehyuk saw how his mother were punched on her stomach made her winced in pain. Jaehyuk cried out more loud.

"Can you make him shut up?! He's irritating" the man ordered his sidekicks as they kick Jaehyuk who was almost down to the floor yelping for help.

"Jaehyuk, run" her mother mouthed him as her mother forced to stood up from the floor and ran around the house.

Jaehyuk was shaking his head in disbelief but he can't do anything but to save himself from the danger.

"I'm sorry, Mom" Jaehyuk whispered as he ran out of their house as fast as he can.

He can't do anything but to cry when he felt that he had ran so far. He doesn't even know where he was right now but he can feel his knees getting weak in tiredness and pain of his bruise all around his body.

He was continuously panting to catch his breath as he leaned into a wall of an alley, tears were still flowing down from his eyes looking back if anyone went after him.

He just closed his eyes harshly while still sobbing. He still feel bad for his mother that he can't do anything to save her. His father were also left there but he was already dead after a guy stabbed him right front of his eyes that caused him trauma.

Jaehyuk wanted to go back and check for his parents but he can't do that. Who knows the man were still after his family were still there then he's doomed.

Another thing is that he couldn't understand humans, they were okay before with hybrids but they started killing hybrids and use their furs and skin for product and business.

The world had been really cruel to them lately. Jaehyuk knew he need someone to take care of him again after what happened to his parents.

to be continued..