❅ thirty

The hybrid suddenly opened his eyes because of the bright sunlight striking on his face

The hybrid suddenly opened his eyes because of the bright sunlight striking on his face. He usually wakes up late but it is still good that he woke up early to see his owner. But speaking of his owner, he could still clearly remember the younger's face close to him.

It suddenly made him miss the younger even though they see each other everyday. His eyes shot through the wall clock and his lips couldn't stop smiling seeing that it was still 6 in the morning.

He jolted up from the bed and rushed out from his owner's room. But then, he was greeted by a deafening silence when got out. Is his owner already left for school? He didn't even got the chance to bid his goodbye or even say 'take care' to him. His lips pouted but almost jumped from his position when he heard some loud noises inside the kitchen.

Jaehyuk gulped and grabbed a pillow from the living room as he walked slowly towards the kitchen. His heart were beating abnormally and was ready to fight for his life.

When the hybrid reached the kitchen, he was stunned when he saw a familiar figure but his back were turned against him.

He could feel the overflowing joy within his heart as he throwed the pillow somewhere and rushed to gave the japanese a hug from the back.

Asahi, who was doing the dishes were surprised when he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"Why are you here? Don't you have classes?" The hybrid asked worriedly. Despite of wanting Asahi to stay, school was still important.

"I didn't go" he simply replied still giving his attention to what he was currently doing.

He let the hybrid hug him as he secretly smiled.

"You are hot" Jaehyuk unintentionally mumbled because the younger was really hot right now.

"I know I am" he said in a weak voice.

Or maybe because the weather had been hotter these days? Jaehyuk shrugged all of his thoughts out as he kept on hugging the younger.

"Why did you skipped classes? I mean you always go to school"

"I just don't feel like going"

"Or maybe you want to be with me" the older joked 'lowkey' hoping for his owner to say yes.

"You wish" he just laughed.

"Asahi.."

"Hmm?"

"What if I leave someday?" Jaehyuk curiously asked. It somehow made the japanese stop. He didn't know why he felt agitated to what the older asked.

Honestly, Asahi had been used on the hybrid's presence and it just made him feel that he'll be sad again like he used to be when he was all alone before.

He wasn't sure about it but he'll surely be sad once the hybrid left him.

"Why? Are you leaving?" He asked secretly feeling anxious.

"Maybe?"

"Then I'll be happy if you weren't here. No one will ask for cuddles, no one will stop me from going to school" Jaehyuk couldn't help but to feel disappointed of the japanese's answer when the truth is it was the opposite of it.

"You're rude" he said in a cute pout. The japanese didn't even responded nor spare him a glance. He was planning to rest at the living room since he was really feeling cold and dizzy.

He was about the step out of the kitchen when his vision started to get blurry.

Jaehyuk saw him stumbled and ran towards him, guiding his waist and hand.

"What happened? Are you alright?" He asked. The japanese again didn't responded and was just blinking his eyes for clear vision.

Asahi could feel his body slowly giving up and sat on the floor while still Jaehyuk assisting him.

"Asahi!" the older called him.

Jaehyuk panicked when he saw Asahi lose his consciousness. He first carried the japanese to his room and he was kinda surprised that his owner wasn't that heavy.

He wasn't really kidding that he was hot earlier cause his body really was hot.

He touched the younger's forehead and find out he was burning. He immediately ran to find Asahi's phone and call his friends. He doesn't really know what to do about his situation.

"Hey! Why didn't you come to school?" He heard Jihoon's voice on the other line.

"Hyung, it's me Jaehyuk" 

"Jaehyuk? Where's Asahi?"

"Hyung, I think Asahi is sick. He was burning"

"What?! Geez that boy, he's overworking himself again"

"W-what should I do?" He anxiously asked and bit his nails out of fear.

"Find something to eat, it's more better if it's porridge or noodles. Next, wipe him off with a towel and lukewarm water" Jaehyuk nodded as he was memorizing Jihoon's instructions.

"Then tell him to take his medicine once he woke up but make sure to make him eat first. Then change his clothes afterwards"

"Okay hyung"

"Talk to you later, the teacher is already here" Jihoon said before hanging up the phone. Jaehyuk was still internally panicking. He then remembered that he should be changing his clothes right now so rushed to the bathroom and prepared a lukewarm water and towel.

After preparing everything, he went back to the japanese's room and started taking care of him. A shirt were prepared beside him. Honestly, he was thinking that Asahi will get mad at him for this but it was more important to take care of him.

"Asahi.." He softly called the japanese who were sleeping peacefully.

"You should stop overworking yourself" he mumbled to himself pertaining to his owner. He seriously looked wasted and tired at this moment. Jaehyuk was slowly brushing off his hair while admiring his owner's beauty.

At that moment, he swore that he was really sure of what he truly feel.

To be continued..