❅ thirty-four

"Asahi please? Let's go out" the hybrid keeps on begging him to go out

"Asahi please? Let's go out" the hybrid keeps on begging him to go out. It was weekends and luckily for Asahi that he hasn't worrying about his school works since he already did them earlier before the deadline.

"I don't want to. You can go out by yourself" the japanese heartlessly said before walking away from the older.

"But what if something happens to me? Will your conscience can handle the risk?" Asahi looked at him with his 'really?-you-are-using-that-reason-to-me' look.

"Yoon Jaehyuk" the younger stopped walking before facing the older behind him who keeps on following him.

It still really saddened him that the japanese wasn't even calling him hyung despite of what he confessed last night.

He all thought that it'll be easier for him to persuade the japanese whenever he wants or wherever he wants to go if ever he'll ask him after his confession.

To be frankly speaking, he almost thought that the younger loved him back since he let him kiss him yesterday right on his lips.

Jaehyuk pouted trying his owner to feel bad about refusing his offer to go out.

"I thought you'll go easier to me this time since I confessed my love to you but you are still mean. Why can't you just take me easy huh?" The hybrid complained.

"Why do you even wanted to go out so bad?" Jaehyuk suddenly went silent. It is not like he doesn't trust his owner about his reasons.

"See?" The japanese was about to walk away from him again when he heard the hybrid suddenly spoke.

"I just want to visit and see my parents. I just thought I might introduce you to them since you were also an important person to me and it's their right to know you, the one who had been taking care of me" he'll not deny that his heart skipped a beat.

He can say that Jaehyuk was a very genuine person. He just deserved the world.

"Y-you should've told me right away, you don't have to say that" the japanese shyly said before turning his back to the hybrid.

"But it's true, I want to introduce my future boyfriend to my parents" the hybrid joked and it almost the the latter choke at his own saliva at what he remarked.

"Stop being silly, Jaehyuk" he reprimanded.

The hybrid couldn't do anything but to pout. He just seriously wanted to tease the younger but it was actually a bad idea to joke about.

The japanese instructed him to get changed and he'll go with him. The hybrid took a bath and get changed with the clothes his owner bought for him. He'll finally get the chance to try them out.

Asahi was patiently waiting for the hybrid at the living room. When he saw the older anxiously stepped out of his room, he almost wanted to laugh at how he looked silly. His oversize shirt were tangled and his hair was a mess.

The younger walked towards him to arrange his shirt and also fix his hair.

"Calm down, I'm not leaving you. Take your time" the japanese suddenly said making the hybrid kinda less pressured about getting ready.

Asahi started drying his hair with the towel hanging at the hybrid's neck as he couldn't help but to stare at his owner.

"I love you" the hybrid said out of nowhere that almost made the japanese stunned from where he was standing.

Why is he even attacking so suddenly like that? Didn't he know that it almost made his heart jump?

Asahi throwed the towel on his face before walking away from him.

"Move faster, we'll leave now"

Jaehyuk just let out a giggle as he find it cute not to mention that he noticed how he blushed.

Cute

To be continued..