❅ thirty-five

"It's been a while, Mom and Dad

"It's been a while, Mom and Dad. I hope the two of you are resting wherever you are" Jaehyuk said with a hint of both sadness and happiness in his voice.

He was happy that his parents will never suffer again unlike when they were still alive, they still keep on checking him if he's safe from time to time. And he was also sad because he misses his parents so much. He misses their bond and moments together. If only he could turn back the time, he should've made the most of it with them.

Asahi turn his eyes to the older and somehow felt bad for the hybrid. This is why he was very clingy to him, because Jaehyuk had been considering the japanese as his family. He finds home in him.

"I miss the two of you" he could feel that Jaehyuk was in the verge of crying. He wasn't complaining tho. At least he could let out all of his frustrations and sadness within his heart, it was more important for him.

Jaehyuk had been very strong and bright kind of person to him and he thinks that it's okay for him to show his vulnerability especially that it was his parents.

"Don't worry about me okay. I'm doing fine. I'm sorry also for not visiting the two of you the past few months. It was very hard for me to find home to live and someone to take care of me"

"It was seriously hard without you two. I miss you all so much" Asahi automatically pulled the older and wrapped him with his warm embrace.

He started caressing his hair and made the older lean to his shoulder. Seeing him crying just makes him sad for some reasons. The older starts bursting out of tears. His warm embrace just makes him wanted to cry all of his sadness out of his heart.

"I should've become a good boy at the times you were still here" the older softly said while sobbing.

Asahi tighten his hugs and started patting his back gently. He was still a good and genuine guy, he was really sure that his parents couldn't ask for more.

"I'm sure they are proud of you" the younger remarked. Looking back at how they met each other, it surely had been a tough journey for Jaehyuk before he found him.

"And I am also proud of you... Hyung" It wasn't the right time about bragging how the japanese addressed him as hyung but instead his arms snaked around the japanese's waist, hugging him back.

They stayed in that position for a while before the hybrid finally loosen up from the hug and wiped his tears.

"By the way, Mom and Dad. This is Asahi Hamada. My boyfriend" the hybrid jokes. Asahi immediately nudged his shoulders at he let himself talk. It's way more better than Jaehyuk keeps on saying nonsense in front of his parents.

"Hello Ma'am and Sir. I am Asahi Hamada. I was Jaehyuk's friend. Don't worry, I am taking care of your son. He's safe with me" Asahi said with a slight smile before glaring at their son who was silently chuckling.

"But mom, it would be okay if I had a crush on him right?" Jaehyuk playfully joked again.

"Yoon Jaehyuk" he called him with his whole name.

"Whatever bae"

"My name is Asahi" the japanese sarcastically added. It just feels so satisfying that he could have the chance to tease the younger. He can see how he will get flushed after his moves, and he thinks that it was cute as hell, it would be so lovely to see his flushed cut face everytime.

"He's always like this, Mom and Dad" the hybrid suddenly spat out leaving his gaze and returning to his parents' grave. Asahi looked at him, questioningly. 

"He would push me away, he likes me being away from him" the older started. He just likes to tell his parents about what he feels and his thoughts, but since Asahi is the only thing he thinks of, he would like to share them more of him.

"He doesn't likes cuddles and he doesn't like me too" Why would he'll think of it? 

"But you know what? It was the things I like about him. He looks cute when he's pissed or mad. He would often push me away but will not refuse to my cuddles. I like his warmth, I like his hugs, I like how kiss me" Asahi was stuck staring at the older, it seriously flutters his heart. Who would've like this creature? Imagine how sweet and caring he was towards Asahi.

"I would like to stay by his side forever. I would like to take care of him when he's sick. And most importantly, I would like to love him for the rest of my life" the japanese could feel how his heart started to race and it was silently killing him. Is he really sure about that?

Asahi avoided the hybrid's eyes and tried to convert his attention to any other things around him while Jaehyuk was having a little talk with his family. Here's his heart with his thing again, he couldn't almost breathe because of the hybrid's words.

"I am happy to see you two again. I promise I will be back,," the japanese somehow felt relived, his heart can finally breath and rest.

"We will be back" Jaehyuk lastly said as Asahi felt something touching his hands.

Surprisingly, it was Jaehyuk's hand, holding his hand and gave him a sweet smile.

To be continued..