❅ six

Asahi was currently regretting his life decisions

Asahi was currently regretting his life decisions. He got too excited of Jaehyuk's tail and what just he witnessed just feels so embarrassing.

"Hey" his thoughts cut off when he heard someone's voice behind him. His cheeks slowly displayed a bright tint of red and immediately avoided his gaze.

He doesn't know what to react to the older. He was too embarrassed to push him away.

"What's wrong?" Jaehyuk worriedly asked the younger but the japanese didn't even responded.

"I'm sorry" Asahi unknowingly whispered lowering down his gaze.

"Huh why?" Jaehyuk innocently asked again. He wasn't aware of what is the effect of his reaction when he touched his tail.

"I.. I just touched your tail without your permission. A-and I just feel so guilty about it" he heard a soft chuckle from the older.

"My tail was sensitive. Besides you didn't know about it at first so it's alright. Don't think about it too much"

Well, he was trying not to think about it but his reaction and the sound he made. It just feels different for him.

"And another thing, you're my owner so that means you can touch everything on me" Asahi immediately looked up to him, glaring at the older.

Jaehyuk bursted out of laughter, placing his hands in front of the japanese signaling him that he was down.

"Just kidding" Asahi shook his head and heaved a deep sigh.

"How did you get here?"

"The door?" Asahi wanted to smack the hybrid's head for being sarcastic but he feels like abusing an animal so he won't do it again.

"No, I mean why are you here? Don't you have any home to live?" Asahi curiously asked. The hybrid lowered down his head remembering what happened to his mom.

"We, hybrids were now in danger. Humans started to use our skin for bags and clothes. My parents were both killed and I was the only one left in our family" Asahi felt bad for asking. He didn't knew that Jaehyuk had been stuggling.

"Sorry" Asahi softly mumbled.

"It's fine, Asahi. By the way, how old are you?"

"I'm actually turning 19 this August" Jaehyuk beamed a smile and proudly stood from his seat.

"Yah, I'm your hyung. You should call me hyung!" Asahi rolled his eyes.

"What? No"

"I'm a month older than you!" Jaehyuk protested.

"A month. There's no need to call you hyung"

"Ahh, pleaseee? I want to be called hyung. I think it's cute you know"

"No"

"Alright, fine, just let me live here with you. I like my new house already" Well, Asahi felt bad for him and if he kicked him out of the house, maybe some heartless human will get him nor harm him.

He just felt that he was more safe when he lives with him.

"Okay okay. But let me just have some rules" Jaehyuk obediently nodded and he was ready to listen to the younger.

"First rule, no barging in on my room unless you have my permission" the hybrid frowned. But he likes to sleep beside him.

"Second rule, you'll stay indoor while I'm on my class. Listen to me okay? Just for your safety" Asahi was about to talk about the next rule when the older looked at him meaningfully.

"What?" He asked annoyingly.

"You're concerned, aren't you?" Asahi closed his eyes forcing himself to calm down.

"Whatever. Next rule, stay away from me no matter what happens" Jaehyuk's eyes saddened.

"That means no cuddles?" he asked softly.

"Obviously" Asahi sarcastically muttered.

"But whyyyy?" Asahi wanted to keep his straight face but deep inside he wanted to laugh at his face.

"Cause I hate skinships"

"Noooo. I can stay home and stay out of your room but can we at least exclude the 'no cuddle' part?" He begged.

As he expected from cats, they're all possessive and cuddly with their owners. To be honestly speaking, the begging look on his face really makes Asahi go soft for him.

"I said what I said. No cuddles" he was about to enter his room when Jaehyuk pouted cutely and yelled that made Asahi stopped walking.

"Jerk!" Asahi squinted his eyes and slowly walked back towards Jaehyuk's direction.

"What did you just said?" he seriously asked the older.

"You're a jerk. I just want cuddles but you won't-" he was cut off when Asahi heaved a deep sigh.

"Fine! Cuddles every Friday and Sunday. After that I won't allow you in other days. Spoiled brat" Before Jaehyuk could even talk, Asahi walked away locking the door of his room.

As for the older, when the agreement processed in his head, a big smile grew wider in his lips. Luckily, it was Sunday tomorrow.

Asahi can kinda understand why the man were needy for him because he wasn't unlike them humans. Hybrid needs more care and attention than the usual humans.

He'll just take responsibility of him than his conscience will forever bug him for kicking Jaehyuk out of his house.

to be continued

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SHOW Y'ALL MY DOUBLE UPDATE! ENJOOOY!)