❅ nineteen

Luckily for the last day of the week, Asahi could finally go to school without no one pestering him to stay. Jaehyuk looked tired and still asleep which he was glad since he planned to leave without him knowing.

"Yah, Asahi Hamada!" Park Jihoon called him once he stepped the campus with Doyoung and Junkyu.

"Are you alright?" Junkyu next asked and held both of his hands. The japanese looked at them in confusion.

"You didn't attended class yesterday. Is there something bothering you?" This time, it was Doyoung who asked the japanese with his worried tone.

There were indeed something bothering him, I mean someone bothering him so he was forced not to attend the class.

"I'm fine" Asahi plainly said and continued walking towards his room.

"You didn't even contacted us!" Jihoon said puffing his cheeks obviously sulky about the japanese's skipping of classes.

"Ew hyung, you look ugly" Asahi mocked the older. Jihoon gave him a deadly glared at him while Junkyu cracked out laughing.

"I am genuinely concern about you and yet you're treating me like this!" Jihoon protested.

"By the way hyung, how's Jaehyuk hyung?" Doyoung suddenly open up about the hybrid he was living with.

The two obviously didn't know who was Jaehyuk and both furrowing their brows in pure confusion. Asahi widened his eyes on Doyoung.

The rabbit hybrid forgot that the two didn't know about him. But well, he's really doomed.

"Who's Jaehyuk?" Junkyu asked, squinting his eyes while looking at Asahi who was currently thinking of any excuse to escape this mess.

"Hyung, I'll explain later. I am going to be late" Asahi was about to run away from them when  Junkyu immediately pulled the back collar of his polo uniform, stopping him from escaping the two fuming older.

"You don't dare to escape us, Asahi Hamada. It's still 6:30 and your class starts at exactly 7:00. You still have 30 minutes to explain who the hell was Jaehyuk" this is why it's hard to have a friend who knows your whole schedule.

Asahi couldn't help but to glare at Doyoung who was pursed his lips into thin line containing himself from laughing.

"Hamada, the clock is ticking. Explain or you'll be dead" Junkyu threatened the japanese while still throwing daggers through his stares.

"H-he's.."

"He was what?"

"H-he's.."

"HYUNGS!" the two older who was busy interrogating Asahi both glared to Haruto who just got in with Yedam.

"Woah, what's with this serious atmosphere?" the other japanese asked while chuckling.

"Asahi was hiding something from us" Junkyu answered.

"We are asking him who's Jaehyuk" Haruto furrowed his brows. He have never heard of that name before.

"So now, Hamada. Answer us you little shit" Jihoon impatiently said tapping his foot to the ground and crossing both of his hands.

"He's just a friend of mine, there's nothing to be intrigued about him" Asahi answered.

"A friend who lives with you? Sure" Doyoung teased. Another deadly glare was received from Asahi.

"Oh my god, that Jaehyuk is living with you?! Is that why you don't want us to crash on your place?" Asahi gulped in nervousness of his hyung

"It's not like that, hyung.." Asahi really tried his best to explain.

"Wait, I think I get it now.." Junkyu yelled and pretending to get the situation even if he really did not.

"Is that Jaehyuk your boyfriend you mentioned before?!" Junkyu yelled again that mde Jihoon widen his eyes. Well, they are really the dumb and dumber.

Asahi heaved a long sigh and didn't bother to explain. Meanwhile, Doyoung was having fun watching his friends making theirselves dumb for believing that Jaehyuk was really Asahi's boyfriend.

"You need to introduce us to him later" but on the other hand, he's more than sure that Jaehyuk will like it if his friends tease the both of them later at their sleepover.

"Hyung, Jaehyuk isn't my boyfriend!"

"Whatever you say, morning sun" Jihoon mocked. His name means morning sun so that his friends liked to tease him about it.

"See you later at the sleepover. I can't wait to meet him omg!" Junkyu said in excitement.

"This is your fault!" Asahi yelled, pointing at the rabbit hybrid.

"Hey! Don't shout at him" Yedam reprimanded the japanese.

Asahi rolled his eyes heavenwards and left the three of them behind.

He's definitely doomed

to be continued..